Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Cassie, that pic is great. Who's Dunkin's friend? The snowballs on his belly remind me of Mia Sophia. Our snow was about 3 inches at its peak, but being a maltese you can imagine her belly. She loved the snow but the warm bath following made her very angry :? P/S Dunkin is a doll baby.

·
Registered
76 Posts
LeeBeth....We had 22 inches about 2 weeks ago. Dunkin had the greatest time hopping around. The friend is our in-laws 10 year old dog. She's a mix and they never knew of what. They rescued her from a shelter about 9 years ago. She is sweet but wants to have nothing to do with Dunkin!

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Terri Lynn...I love this picture! The group looks fabulous!

And...for my friends on this forum...I want you to know that Molly (the Standard Poodle on the left) is my Chase's sister and the Golden Doodle on the right is my Rosie's brother! Cool, eh?

Lee vi, in the middle isn't related to me...but he is a doll! (And I wish I had one of his siblings!)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Okay, now I need to embed a snow pic too ;) Please note that this picture was taken 1 hour driving distance from my house in Santa Monica, where it was a nice 75-80 degrees that day by the beach ;)

G

·
Here's our snow-bearded, snow-loving Odie. He comes inside only long enough for his snow-beard to melt & drip all over the house, then barks to be let out again to gather more snow beards.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Cute snow pictures Gabrielle!

I noticed Odie wears the original Invisble Fence collar like we use! I love it and have had it at 4 homes! I have 2 of the 10 acre transformers and keep one set up at my Mom's house and one at mine so I can travel back and forth with my babies! They know the boundaries both places! This last house we even did our own install.

I can't even tell you how many collars we've had replaced by IF due to chewed up collars when Honeysuckle was a puppy. Their guarantee is exactly as promised. Just send a segment of what is left of the collar and they send you a new one immediately.

G

·
We love the Invisible Fence also. We've had ours for 10 years around the yard at both our regular home & our cottage on a lake plus my son has one around his yard that is set to the same frequncy as ours so our dogs are fine when we visit them & their dogs are fine at both our places. I can't say enough good stuff about the fence & the company's customer service.
Wow - we sound like one of those advertising testamonials - maybe they should pay us!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.