Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
congrats and LOTS OF PICS Pleeeeeeeeease!!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We're all home and safe! He was such a good boy! A little timid at first, especially when we had to go through the crowds to leave SFO (I carried him). But now he's playing with his ball, and having a grand old time! Pictures to come in the morning, or late evening, when I've got time to download and take somemore!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
CONGRATS And welcome to being a Doodleaholic!!

whadda ya mean you'll post pics TOMORROW????!!!!!! Please make it tonight as I am NOT as patient as Sessa. :roll:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Congratulations Kristen!

A Toast to you and Napa! I bet you are almost drunk with happiness. I am sure Baby Napa will soon cork off and take a sleep and you will be able to pour your heart out with stories of love and puppiness.

Be sure to sniff out the vintage doodle stories in this forum if you need any help with a question or problem. And if you feel like w(h)ining we are here for you.

It's a Grape Day in California!

Happy Napa!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congratulations to both of you! It was a long but very worthwhile wait. Yay a new puppy on the board!!! :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
A big welcome hug to you Napa from Raleigh,Molly and Me!!! May you have many happy years in your new home!!! :D

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
YIPPEE!!!!

The wait is over!! I remember how that feels...now the time is really gonna fly (i.e. "What?!?!?? She's 6 months old already?? I feel like I just brought her home!!!" )

And now the love and fun begins. And Photos. PHOTOS!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts