Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't let this fool you - there have been at least 8 doodle wrestling/chase episodes...but I caught them during a quiet moment...I love the position Dex is in...

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
So cute! Dex has some LOOOOONG legs!!! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
were those couches special ordered for your doodles?
cause they sure look comfy :D and cute!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
were those couches special ordered for your doodles?
cause they sure look comfy and cute!
Funny because we have had very few humans sit on that sofa...haha...our large tv is in our den and we never use our living room. However, because of the big front window, it's the doodles' favorite room.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Those two are so cute together. And they looks so calm and sweet in those pictures.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How cute...do they go crazy when they see a dog walk by?
OMG yes do they ever!! HAHA...it's something we are working on. They are getting better (well it's mostly Kirby starting it and then Dex having to join in). We are getting where people can be outside or walking past the house and he will just watch and not bark. Another dog however sets them both immediately off. I try to distract them into a sit stay, but it's very tough. Squirrels set off Dex too :shock:

They are so funny...they will sometimes go to opposite ends of the sofa...and sometimes will both share the same side (I caught them almost on top of each other on one arm once - of course I never have my camera at those great moments).

·
Registered
189 Posts
I think it must be a doodle owner obligation to position at least one couch by a window - Jofi does the exact same thing, sitting up proud on the couch, legs over the arm rest and gazing out the window, announcing four-legged passers-by or people pushing wheelie-bins.

One neighbour has a brightly-coloured caravan (for his kids) and each time he pulls in his drive, Jofi howls!!

Beautiful pictures :)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Boyd loves to sit on the couch and look outside. He also likes to put his nose through the blinds to get a better view from the bedroom upstairs!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts