Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the latest pics of the puppies. They are almost 4 weeks now. Which ones are your favorites now? I think that they are all so sweet but there is just a little extra sugar on the Black Boy.

Yellow Girl

Yellow Boy

Red Girl

Purple Girl

Purple Boy

Orange Boy

Green Boy

Blue Girl

Black Boy

Orange Girl

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i can't make up my mind yet hahahhaa i am serious

i need to go eat dinner and come back to see them all over again.

NOW question: do you already have a present dog? and if yes is it a boy or girl dog?

are you looking for color at all? or you getting info on beginning temperaments?

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
I am still going with Purple boy
and for a girl I pick Blue girl.
But Boy oh Boy they are all so sweet and
cute looking and I just want them all!!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Black boy and Blue girl for me!!!!! But they're ALL adorable! However are you going to choose???? :shock:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Yellow Girl stole mine. Ack that FACE.

But yes indeed - how will you ever choose??? They're all ADORABLE....

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Yellow Girl...1st choice after that blue girl and black boy are runners up
ok with red girl and purple boy comiing up from behind hahhahaha

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
They're all too cute.....

Purple girl has Miko eyes

Black boy has some fire in those eyes. He gets my vote, I'm partial to green boy also....hmmmmmm, or orange, or purple....just pup 'em in a basket and drop them off at my door! :wink:

G

·
Blue girl is very pretty, but purple boy and girl have great color and curls!
I would tell the breeder the type of personality you want and get her input on each of them. For example, do you want a very independent dog or a dog who follows you everywhere? Do you want an active dog for playing, camping and hiking or a couch potato who just wants to snuggle and won't be too upset if you can't walk her on a rainy day. Do you already have a dog whose personality you need to complement? If so, then you definitely do not want 2 alpha dogs.
If you had a dog in the past who you loved, list her attributes that you loved or hated and that will get a list started.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts