Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New designs for you all to ponder...

Thanks again for all of your suggestions and ideas. Also, our designer told me that he has the abilty to do custom T's for you with pictures of YOUR DOODLE on it. If you're interested, PM me and I'll forward your info on to our designer.

"Many Faces"

"I Love"

"Life Begins at F1"

"My Best Friend"

"My Boss"

Labradoodle

·
Registered
228 Posts
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE SHIRTS!!! WAY TO GO! I would buy a few of the different styles. Of course I wouldn't think the Christmas hat should be part of the shirt on the first one....oh and maybe the collage needs a doodle that looks more labby. There are a lot of doodles that look very much like labs with a little scruff!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I love them! My favorites are the "life begins.." and the "best friend" one! I agree about the collage having some that look more scruffy. I would also be interested in the personalized one. Thanks for doing this! These are going to be great!

·
Registered
207 Posts
My favs are:

My best friend

Life begins at F1

Labradoodle

My boss (having spent all that time waiting on Jett while she recuperated you can bet she thinks she is the boss :lol: )

I would purchase any of these.

The many faces reminds me more of a poster than a t-shirt. :oops:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Perfect! I think you have some great ones there!! Good designs and something for everyone!
Thank you for listening to our comments...I will be buying, for sure! And, I plan to do the PM so that I can get my babies on a shirt! (Instead of my babie's muddy paw prints! LOL)

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Excellent!!!! These are great designs, I do agree we need more of a variety of generations on the collage one. I love LexiAnn's saying of "In the Mood for a Dood", that's great :) When can we start ordering?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts