Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D
I wasn't feeling all the well yesterday and after Bogie's training class, I just wanted to go to bed.
So, I turn the TV on and lie down.
Up jumps Bogart and in walks my husband. He crawls in with us and the discussion goes as follows:

Aw.......look at his cute little nose!
Look at his paws......aren't they cute?
OMG! Does he have BIG, white teeth!
Ohhhhh.......his coat feels like cashmere!
Bogie, Bogie? Look how he tilts his little head when you talk to him!!
What a cute little muzzle!
Look at all the colors! What color do you think he'll turn out to be?

All the while. Bogie is rolling around from his side to his back...........exposing all parts.........and playing Bite-Bite. His soft gentle nibble when he's being loved is so sweet!
Doodles RULE!!

Do you have these discussions with anyone where you just adore your doodle to death?
Of course, we had to add........If he'd just stop eating plants, sticks, woodchips and come when called off leash in the yard.........He'd be PERFECT! :lol:
I know....this is goofy! But hey! Why not!!!?? Can't help but love a dood!

·
Registered
146 Posts
That sounds like the dialogue in our house EVERYDAY! I think I say aawwww about 20 times a day. Yesterday we switched Henry to adult food and I've been telling him that he's going to get "Big Boy Food" soon. When he had his dinner I took a picture. :oops: :oops: :oops: :?

We say all the time to each other that we can't believe how much we love him.

DOODLES RULE!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Absolutely sounds like my house too!!!!!!!!!
The fact that we just had a "Dog Birthday Party" and the fact
that it was my hubby's idea says it all!!!!!!!!!! as far as how much we love
this Doodle.......

·
Registered
53 Posts
So much of this goes on at my house. I have had dogs all my life and have truly loved them all. However, this is my first doodle and he has just stolen my heart. They definately have a way about them. I love reading the stories here. These dogs really do have a lot of personality. I love looking at everyone's avatars too. They all show so much character.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Linda! I love it! That's the dialogue at our house all the time!!! Including the part were we break and say... if only they wouldn't...

DOODLES RULE!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
DITTO here too hahhaaa

my kids say i am beginning to have more pictures of our Doodles than them :shock: and all DAVE and I talk about is Doodles hahhaaaa
well we do talk about hmmmm ...Guess they're right :wink:

yes,, if Peanut would forget about my houseplants, if Max would stop swallowing socks, if Max would stop sneaking off when Dave walks them hahaha but Max comes back when I call him or use whistle (burns Dave up every time) :wink: hahahhaaaaaaaa max's game w/dave.

DOODLES ARE SIMPLY The BEST :mrgreen:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Definitely! We're always saying how Sammy is the cutest, goldenest, fluffiest, smartest (well, that one is a stretch ;-), friendliest, etc etc etc. She's so great!!!!!!! We're away for a week right now and we talk about her at least once an hour. In fact, let me go call the kennel right now to check on her ;-)

·
Registered
659 Posts
Yeah... something like that last night:

Carol goes into the bathroom to brush her teeth, stepping over Ozzie, spread out and nearly unconscious on the cool tile floor.

"This dog is so exhausted after a full day of playing with Mosely."
"He's pretty crusty... and I had to remove a dingleberry from his butt!"
"He IS really crusty (LOL)... and he smells pretty rank too. Another bath for YOU this weekend, buddy!"

Ozzie barely opens one eye to acknowledge he knows he's being talked to and talked about. Yawn... Snore...

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Sounds like the parking lot outside our neigborhood grocery store last night! One of my uncle's fishing buddies (who has met and ADORES Tyke) and his wife saw her sitting in the car, and of course I had to get her out and let her do all her cute little doodle tricks while I answered questions about her breed - and now the wife of our friend wants one too! (they have two Scotties and are just as crazy about dogs as I am!) It's not just us - seems EVERYONE who meets our doodles falls in love, doesn't it??? :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Max is going to the bank w/me in a few minutes,they asked if i could bring him every Friday with me :shock:

the asst mgr keeps biscuits for him, waits till i am done with his training and my banking then Max sofly puts his paws up, gives her a kiss
he gets tons of hugs and then a biscuit hahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
When Denver goes into the yard to take a poop
he has an audience of 3 , me my hubby and my daughter .
We stand at the window and discuss if they are solid or not and then
when they are we go back to what we were doing................
bahahahahahaaaaa sound familiar????????????

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Guilt as charged. I don't know how many times I have said how smart or how sweet Cacao and Beau are. It is so bad. Chris (DH) loves that his dog was so sweet the day we got him and let a little girl pet him and Beau was a VERY good dog.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
That is a sweet picture Samantha!!!!!!!
Denver is the resident gentle dog the kids want to meet
because the parents know how sweet he is............

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
blueteal said:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: OMG! SO true!!!
.....and if we didn't see him "do it" together.......one of us asks the other....."what was his poo like?"..........HYSTERICAL!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I think we've all gone to the dogs :wink: :lol: and poop happens :D

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
lindamarie said:
blueteal said:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: OMG! SO true!!!
.....and if we didn't see him "do it" together.......one of us asks the other....."what was his poo like?"..........HYSTERICAL!!
BUAHAHAHAHAH!!!

We go through the same thing... EVERYDAY!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts