Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tanner has started to think he is a lap dog (cooler weather maybe?) and tries to share his toys with us :twisted: :twisted:

How many other doodles think they are lap dogs?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
all of them :shock: :lol: 8) :D :D :D
hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaa i love it too! :wink: it's like having a little kid wanting to be close to you.

cute pic by the way

·
Registered
141 Posts
Charlie tries to be a lap dog, but he's just too big (79 lbs.). He'll start with one front leg, then two, next thing you know he's smothering you on the couch!

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Officially Hershey isnt allowed to be on the couches (leather, and new) but when my wife was away at work I threw a blanket down and she loved to cuddle, I only let her up by invitation hoping she would only do it when i gave her permission. She blew the wistle though and ruined it for herself. She hopped up one morning while mom was in the showed and was cought. so now we just cuddle in bed.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Mine are both "half" lap dogs. When I'm on the computer....Jonah is usually half in my lap(maybe cause for recent typos?). If Miko wants some lovin', she does the same. I was watching tv the other night and put her in my lap on the recliner. It was so cute, but not to comfortable...she is 55# after all!! :shock:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Every time I see a pic of Tanner I am struck by how beutiful he is ! My question--is he as pure white as he appears in his pictures ? -- Kathy

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kathy, he is very light ivory colored. His beard gets colored from the minerals in our water and he has a few carmel colored strands on the end of his tail. We think he is beautiful...there is a real softness about him both in looks and personality :)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Just a brief lap dog. He'll climb into my lap for a minute or two, then slide off so that he's right next to me :)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Sandy fancies himself a lap dog...

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Dexter will be a lap dog if he's afraid of something and wants us to "protect" him. Otherwise, he wants to be right next to us - either on the floor, on the sofa or between us in bed.

Kirby will lay with/on me, but I have to pick him up (he won't jump on you).

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Ebbe will stick her head between the arm of the chair and me! This is new as she wasn't even a Lap Puppy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Cinnamon is a lap dog for her Daddy. I've never had her in my lap except on the floor. She's too big for me to handle on furniture. Plus that, she's not allowed on the furniture except on Dad's lap.

Sandy looks like he's more of a shoulder dog than a lap dog.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Denver likes to be close and likes his head on
your arm, or lap when we are on the couch.
If we are sitting on the floor then he likes to either lie as close
as possible with a leg or tail or head that must be touching me or he will literally sit in my lap.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Adorable pictures

Kristin, Annie looks like she is giving you the evil eye :wink:

Annabelle is mostly a 1/2 lap dog, she loves to lay across me keeping her back paws on the floor, usually because I have the other 1/2 of loveseat covered in painting books, laptop etc, if nothing there she will come all the way up.

She will also 1/2 lap when I'm at my paint table, checking progress on my paintings

1 - 16 of 16 Posts