Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
that is an awesome picture!!! I love love love it, LOL!!! And I agree, she is stunning!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just showed the picture to my 8 year old. his eyes got real big and he looked at me and said "is that really her tail?" he saw me grinning and siaid "there's another dog back there!" LOL! He said you should rename her Two Tails like the character from the Sonic video game, LOL!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kim, Lani had a totally different look as a puppy, I just posted some photos on photobucket that you can check out. Toby is definately labby!

Kelly, Two Tails, tell your son it is a catchy name. :lol:

·
Registered
300 Posts
:lol: What a great picture, Lisa!!! I had to do a double take. At first I thought maybe you shaved her tail. Now, that would be a little weird.

That's what the dark brown spot is called???? A lab patch?? Jorja has one on the top of her head. The hair is really short and dark. I had to ask the vet what was wrong with her. How funny. Now, I know what to call her goofy little spot.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Marty that is what we call the spot because it looks like lab fur not doodle or poodle. We thought there was something wrong also! The hair is longer now but still straight. People think she had surgery or stitches and had to be shaved there, go figure!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts