Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, took Lani for her summer do and she looks like someone elses dog! Here are the before and after photos, Oh look a the last one and have a laugh at how much fur was cut off! And I trimmed off the fuzz on her tail! :lol:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Oh I love it!!! I'm smiling ear-to-ear!! She looks great :)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
She looks fabulous! What a cool 'do!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I think she looks marvvvvvvvelous!!! and haahahhahhahaaa i lov Lani's expression sitting in the car :wink:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gene said:
I want to kiss that little liver nose......would you do it for me?? :lol:
Sure will, but we will have to check it for cicada parts first (yuck!!!!) they are the newest dinning delight here a varitable buffett! So we are finding pieces parts in various places on her face!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Latest favorites in the yard for my two.....barking....and bark eating. I think they're been watching old Grapenuts commercial featuring Euell Gibbons....
"You know, parts of a pine tree are edible." :wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
i love Lani's new haircut! I was such a huge fan of the ultra shaggy doodle before, but i'm starting to really like the shorter summer looks too. I can almost even stand Dexter's poor shaved paws since they're growing in a bit and now he brings in no dirt :lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
haha...ok i will. we just got back from vacation today and my husband needs to download our photos (included in those will be one of the hairless feet).

·
Registered
670 Posts
She really looks FANTASTIC! And cool as a cucumber for the summer!

Mike and Sofie :D

·
Registered
853 Posts
Lani looks very cute! One nice thing about doodles is you can have a variety of looks! Doc is next in line for his summer shave! :D

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
She looks great....such a beautiful color.

I am taking her pictures to groomer on Wednesday....Tanner has discovered water and matts....matts...matts....

I hope he will look as nice :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I keep wanting to take Peanut to the groomers since she has a combo of shaggy wavy to now some curly areas. HOWEVER between Dave and my boys they are loudly protesting hahhahaaa

I also wonder if i should hand clip her instead versus having her shaved at the groomres. Does a puppy ever grow back a different coat meaning curlier?

Also BOTH my doodles fur grows back real slowly

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Lani looks Terrific Lisa!And I'm sure she'll be thanking you over
and over as the summer progresses!
:D :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts