Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lani came inside from the snow quite invigorated. She had actually been running for a while before I picked up the camera, then I ran out of space on the card!!!!! :x Technology!!!! PS their humiliation is complete - see Avatar :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ahhahahahaaaaaa I LOVE IT and did you give them some eggnog Lisa? :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Lisa...was it WHITE or yellow? hahhaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
53 Posts
Oh my gosh! That was SO CUTE! I love it!!! Annabelle does that sometimes - the incredible high energy friskyness running around and then suddenly stopping - and then the super energy running again. I was wondering who your dog was stopping to look at every time & then I saw your other dog come running in. Was your dog looking at your other dog every time or was your dog looking at you? My dog does that with me, since we don't have another dog. Now I wonder if she is trying to get me to play with her when she stops suddenly like that. I usually just stare in awe when that happens. It's rare, and I love to see it.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LoopTail said:
Oh my gosh! That was SO CUTE! I love it!!! Annabelle does that sometimes - the incredible high energy friskyness running around and then suddenly stopping - and then the super energy running again. I was wondering who your dog was stopping to look at every time & then I saw your other dog come running in. Was your dog looking at your other dog every time or was your dog looking at you? My dog does that with me, since we don't have another dog. Now I wonder if she is trying to get me to play with her when she stops suddenly like that. I usually just stare in awe when that happens. It's rare, and I love to see it.

Yes, Toby was watching her. She was desperately trying to get him to chase her. They had just come in from the snow. It probably took him a minute to oblige her. They will actually stalk each other and lay in wait to pounce on her like our cats.

·
Registered
670 Posts
They are adorable. What r they thinking? I could watch them for hours!! :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
OMG! That's great!!!! I'm comforted by the fact that mine is not the only psycho doodle. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sam said:
OMG! That's great!!!! I'm comforted by the fact that mine is not the only psycho doodle. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Psycho doodle" is part of their charm! :wink: I wouldn't have them any other way.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts