Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am looking for a Chocolate Labradoodle in or around Oklahoma. I would like to find one that has curly wooly hair and is preferably a male, but would consider a female. If anyone has any suggestions on where to find one any help would be appreciated.

On another note, how can you determine what an adult Labradoodle's coat will look like when picking a puppy?

Thanks in advance!

G

·
If they are curly, they will be curly (poodley) as adults. If they are wavy, they will have the shaggy dog look with curling tendrils, if they have a labby coat they will be lab like or shaggy. I think pictures would help. I'll start a puppy to adult dog photo thread (although I think there was one a short time ago), I'll search for it. Welcome!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
hi, I'm in CO and we'll look forward to chocolate f1b puppies in Spring 2008, and you are welcome to email me.

We have had wavy fleece puppies and curly - as curly as a Poodle - puppies from this girl and so I have pictures of all kinds of coats -at 6 to 8wks old, as well as mature, thanks to our great puppy families.

Linda (Gracielou) is in Wichita KS area, so depending on where you are in OK, either of us might be able to help you.

I have a sable male, and some silvering puppies but no chocolates right now. :wink:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Hi I'm in Wichita KS and have a litter of F1B's due in January around the 25th I hope to get a couple chocolates Mom is chocolate and Daddy is red but carries the Brown gene.

I do Hip, Elbow, Eyes, and CBC and Thyroid Testing on all my adults, I provide all testing results with my puppies along with pedigrees and other info. I give a 30 month health guarantee on anything genetic.

I can help with coats once the litter is here and a little older. Click on the link below to see my site the mom is Kalli on Female page and dad is Clancy on the Males page.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts