Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we were at Wal-mart and saw a huge ball for only $2.50.
We figured that even if it only lasted a few minutes that it might
be good fun. Well, the rose bushes deflated it before the doodles
did, but we did get some video first.

Oh yeah, please excuse the yard... it was once beautifully landscaped,
but then the doodles decided that they were into "earth moving" and
demolition.

Bryan, Sharon (Hershey & Charlie)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Bryan, Great video! That was $2.50 well spent! I'm going to keep an open mind for sale items that would entertain!

And the yard does not look bad! Hey ... we all have doodle who doo doo and more!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
great video

- Annabelle had 2 of those last summer, just a little smaller, she had so much fun with them, I guess i should get her a couple more

G

·
Ah what fun!!! Cute video! And if you think your yard is bad you should see mine.... Maya decided to try to dig to China but each time she tries she digs a new hole!!!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Very cute video. That's a lot of fun for $2.50!!

Our backyard has taken a serious hit since we got Kirby. Their running has wore paths in the grass. Jerry is going to reseed soon.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Jerry is going to reseed soon.
My hubby wants to do that as well and I ask why??????????
teehee
Until Denver is older and no longer wants to redo the yard
it just does not make sense for us to re-seed :wink:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Love the video!! Lucy would destroy it in a matter of minutes as well but it's so much fun to see them have a good time. We have the "carcass" of one that she carries around and shakes the heck out of and has almost as much fun as when it was inflated. :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Doodledad...great video!! and i am soooooooo jealous as Max pops those Walmart balls in under 2 minutes now :roll:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Love the ball video. We had two balls like that that Cub jumped on and rode all over the house. It was the funnest thing! It didn't take but a couple of minutes before he had a good bite on it and it was history. I was wondering about those bouncie balls you ride or an exercise ball. I am not sure if they are strong enough for him not to bite it. Right now we have a basket ball that he hasn't yet sunk his teeth into but he sure gives it a try. Does any one know if the bouncie ball or exercise ball are thick enough to not bite?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Don't know about those other balls but Lucy has a great time with a soccer ball. It seems to be pretty strong and big enough that she can't quite get a bite of it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is a soccer ball close to indestructable? I'm looking for another large ball,
one that will last days perhaps instead of minutes.

Got any suggestions?

Bryan

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Can't think of the name (and they are a little pricey) but Ebbe has yet to destroy those balls with the handles that are geared toward horses! She can tackle that thing extremely hard and though tooth marks are apparent it has yet to suffer the fatal bite. It also keeps her occupied outside until one of those pesky leaves fall and she has to bark! :roll:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts