Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there a lot of differences between labradoodles and goldendoodles? In coat, temperament or size? I have been told by one breeder that goldendoodles do not shed (similiar to a F1B) but have seen on a few websites that they can shed as much or little as an F1 labradoodle. I know that most characteristics depend on the parents, but wasn't sure if there were some generalizations that can help me decide which dog to get.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oops,

just found the answer a few posts down, don't know how I missed it earlier

·
Registered
462 Posts
Just thought I'd add what I've found out as well. My math professor has a goldendoodle. Although, he admits it was from a poor breeder, he said it does shed, and quite a bit. I know most goldens here don't shed that much. So, I really think it just depends on the pup- just like with F1 labs. Good luck in your search!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can't find the "answer" a few posts down

Hi there! I am considering both a labradoodle and a goldendoodle. Above you said you found the answer to the difference between the two " a few posts down" but I can't find it. Could you forward the link or tell me where to go?
Thanks!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Under 'Considering a Labradoodle' about 12 threads down. Also called 'Goldendoodle vs. Labradoodle' initially posted by 'Faith'.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts