Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you guys haven't noticed, Mark has the t-shirts in the gift shop. Great variety. Thanks Mark for all the work you do :D :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Great shirts! And I didn't know there was a bookstore! (I only go directly to the forum...I'll have to check more often because it looks like Mark is adding all sorts of great things!)
I couldn't decide, so I ordered a BUNCH of shirts!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aren't they great! I ordered a couple myself :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks for the comments on the T's. We're using cafepress for the shirt production, and there are a couple of different printing methods to choose from. I've ordered several using different methods and hope to get some feedback at Diane and Linda's upcoming Doodle Romp.

Anway, my point is if you order a shirt I'd like to know what you think (good and bad).... fit, quality, color, pricing, etc.

Also, I wish the prices could be lower, but we're kind of restricted by what cafepress can do for us... the base price for a white T-shirt is $13.99, so we're not making much money on these. Also, I hired a designer to do the designs so I think the t-shirt store will turn a profit sometime in 2010. :roll:

But, I get excited thinking about all of these proud doodle owners running around with their Labradoodle T-shirts that say http://labradoodle-dogs.net/ on the back!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Lee Ann, go to the home page of this website and you can get to the gift shop from there :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
I found it. I want a black one with the 6 pictures for sure and I will see the others Saturday. I will be wearing our version of the Labradoodle shirt that day anyway--LOL!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Mark,

I think you need to advertise that you design and fix peoples mistakes for their web sites to like you do for Diane and Me well maybe not Diane but you've helped me more than I can tell you. :lol:

And even though I have been a little absent from the forum lately it's not because I wanted to be just been having some health issues hope you understand. Things are getting a little better so maybe I will catch up with everything now. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts