Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info, Shannon. We want to rehome our female, Mosey. She just does not like my husband. We have had her a year. Took her to obedience class, tried to follow Cesear Milano advice, and at our wits end. She growls and barks at him when he comes near her. We thought she had it licked(pun), but last week started in again. Jim just does not like her and wants to get rid of her. I want to find a good home--she loves me. I think that's the problem, she thinks she's protecting me. The sad part is she has been moved around alot. Any advice from the group would be appreciated.

·
Registered
972 Posts
If you want to send me an email at [email protected], we can help with the rehoming aspect of this. If you would like advice, we can try to give that as well. If you email me with the exact problems, I can send them on to Beth and she might be able to help with the situation. We can list your doodle on the poomix site and take applications that would suit the needs of your girl.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, Moviestar. I've already contacted Shannon--she's already helping me out. I feel really bad about giving up Mosey, but I think it's the best thing to do. I just want to make sure she has a good home.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
yes its very sad if you have to rehome, but if you do shannon and her organisation will screen those families better than most breeders do :)

it will be ok. we had another person on here that had to go through what you are and it was sad too, but they have an "open adoption" so they communicate from time to time and have visited once :)

you can always come here to talk labradoodle and perhaps there is another one in your future. one more suited to your entire family.

G

·
Oh Jerrie, I am so sorry. Shannon will be a wonderful source for Mosey to find a home. It sounds like maybe Mosey may have been abused by a male in her past. She is so adorable I am sure a new home will be found. I know it is a hard thing to do, but a rehome is so much better than a shelter. Here is her photo in case someone is wanting to adopt a non- puppy, older doodle:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to you all who have responded. You are making feel better---I love her so much. She has such a great personality. Lately, she's been coming up to me and nudging me with her nose to let me know she has to go outside. She loves to play fetch and most of the time will drop the ball when I say drop. She really is a great dog. Seems like she's airborne most of the time!!

This website is one of my favorites. I get such chuckles out hearing other stories about doodles. I thought only Mosey did those crazy things!!

My husband has really tried to get close to her. But his patience is about over. He seems very relieved that we are going to be finding her a new home.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
labradoodle

Hi
We are looking for a labradoodle rescue in Florida? Or to purchase one if under $500. Thanks you Carol

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
WELCOME CAROL!:grin:
Hopefully, someone will be able to help!:wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts