Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:?: I have a new litter of labradoodles, how do I go about getting them registard ? :D :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Jeffrey, welcome and congratulations!
Probably the best registration is through IALA at http://www.ilainc.com/
If you are in the USA you can also register through the Continental Kennel Club.
It is much easier if your breeder has already registered, and then the breeder registers the litter and gives you papers...if not, you may have to work a bit to get everything in order for registration...but IALA is a fine organization and I am very happy with my membership.
Sure do hope you post pictures when you get a chance!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Hi and welcome Jeffery to this forum I'm the PR Manager for the IALA go to the web site Jac has suggested and get things rolling as soon as possible. You will have to become a member and register all your breeding stock and such if you have any problems contact me or the registrar and we can help you through the process.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
registrtion

:D thank you jack for the web site I looked it over and am going to register the litter with them. I took CoCo and had her implanted today the lady was vary helpfull so now I can always prove hoo she belongs to . A lady at my local humane society is doing the implants in my area. that was a brake, it is done at cost. to premote peaple to track there lost pets. 8)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
I am glad that you were able to get such a good deal on the microchipping! Wow...!
It's nice to have you here...and I am certain that you will enjoy the IALA too!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Congratulations on your new litter Jeffery :) You will find a lot of very helpful people with the IALA and they will steer you in the right direction. It's a good organization to be associated with, welcome aboard :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CoCo

:) CoCo is the puppy's mother , I was visiting with CoCo's moms owner last knight she is giveing me a coppy of CoCo's family tree her mom is white, Dad is brown , I do not no what her gran's are yet . But I found out the gran's are champion show dogs. Dixiedi thanks for the congrad's on my litter or should I say CoCo's litter. Jac , I will post a picture of them all for you to see as soon as I figure out my camcord on my computer. Have not hooked it up yet. :p dixiedi my name is spelt jeffrey.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Name for our dogs

My girlfrend pick a name I liked to call our doodles place, It is COCOdoodle Inn. what do you folks think?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts