Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE ARE GETTING MANY PHONE CALLS FROM PEOPLE IN THE RI, MA. ( SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND AREA) IN SEARCH OF AVAILABLE PUPPIES LATELY. WE WANT TO REFER PEOPLE TO WONDERFUL BREEDERS. BREEDERS WITH AT LEAST 2 AND EVEN BETTER 3 YEAR HIP WARRENTIES...

WE WANTED TO POST SOMETHING SO WE COULD REFER PEOPLE TO YOU . SO IF YOU HAVE WONDERFUL PUPS AVAILABLE NOW & WOULD WELCOME REFERELS EMAIL US, SO WE KNOW WHO HAS PUPS NOW OR SOON.
SO MANY CALL WHO HAVE RECENTLY LOST A DOG AND ARE SO READY & WANTING OF A LABRADOODLE. WE JUST WANT TO HELP THEM WITH THEIR SEARCH.
THEY ARE BECOMING SO POPULAR. WHICH IS SUPER BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW & LOVE THE LABRADOODLE BREED SO MUCH. I HAVE ALSO BEEN SENDING THEM TO THIS WEB SITE SO OTHERS CAN ASSIST THEM IN THEIR SEARCH ALSO.
THANKS..

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
THats so nice of you

We have pups now and have pups due in the next few weeks, both labradoodles (f1b) and goldendoodles, and mini aussiedoodles
Our guarantee is up to 5yrs

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
THANKS MARTHA & TOM!!!
that is very nice of you to refer to others here.

Nancy's puppies are (obviously) closer than mine, but I have a colleague, who relocated from VA to CO and has a litter of 8wk, ready to go, socialized puppies from an f1 x f1b breeding. These puppies are mostly on the flatter, or coarser coat range, BUT not all. And she has a beautiful SABLE, as well as a mysteriously beautiful full, thick-coated black male who seems like there's a brindle quality to his coat under certain light.

She (the breeder here, with puppies) is an experienced breeder who stands behind her dogs FOREVER, so there's no worry there. She's bred Labradoodles since 1999 but has only just gotten a website, since her reputation was enough in VA when there were FAR LESS Doodles, of course.

By the way, your people can email me and I'll send on the referral, if they are interested :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Thank you for thinking of the other breeders. It is always so nice when we can help one another.
I am sending you a PM...thank you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts