Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm a little obsessed with Labradoodles after finding the new Labradoodle 2008 calendar and did a search for Labradoodles on Amazon.... and found these:

Plush Toy

Sweatshirt

And MANY MORE! You should do a search at Amazon! It's really funny!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I ordered myself a tee shirt from Vista Print company with a picture of Moses on it that has the caption "Whoever says you can't buy love hasn't owned a Labradoodle. Ask about mine!" Above the picture it says "Tinkerdoodles"

I was well satisfied with the end product and price. It's fun when you can choose to use your own picture and write your own slogan. Hard to beat that!
I'll post a pic, but don't know if you'll be able to read the tiny print.

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/tshirts/pr ... ng=1061559

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
check out the craft stores. You can buy some stuff in a bottle to transfer any picture (except polaroids) onto a t-shirt. I forget what it's called. I'll have to see if I can find any of this stuff and do that. It would be cool!

·
Registered
273 Posts
eBay has lots of Labradoodle Stuff - both in auction and buy it now. I've ordered a couple of shirts and been really happy. I currently have my eye on a Christmas ornament that features a black labradoodle head that looks similar to Dante!

Heather

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Tink....thanks for the great idea....I went to our local craft store, bought iron on transfer photo paper, a cheap shirt and TADA.......not too shabby for a first time. My family....if they want them or not....are getting Jonah and Miko shirts for Christmas!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Gene that tee shirt is great!!! i love it!
and in the past BEFORE doodles , i had a tee shirt done up with my kids and I , my family loved it so much they refused to wear them hahahhaa

·
Registered
670 Posts
Looks awesome Gene!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts