Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in acquiring a labradoodle. Does anyone know of a breeder(s) in the San Diego, CA area :?:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hi, if you go to the top of this page and go to the Labradoodle Breeder Directory, there are 4 breeders listed in California. Also, the ILA has 11 Breeder Members listed on their website in California. Their website is www.ilainc.com Good luck in your search :) I also highly recommend Jacque Reynolds and I believe she has puppies :D

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
hi and welcome! I think Jacque is pretty far from SD as she is north of Sacramento.

I have a friend with one of our puppies who is now preparing to breed her girl. If you want that info please email me; I can give you a picture of Bella and also check up on their progress of tracking Bella's cycles and the stud search.

hope this helps!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hi, yes I am in CA and I do have puppies and even though we are in the north we sell puppies to families in the southern part of the state, in fact, we have one in your area from our last litter...and another person from your area is buying one of ours...so I'd be happy to chat with you about a puppy, if you would like.
Thank you...all of my friends, for you kind recommendation, I appreciate it very much.
Please send me a private message if you would like to...just click on the PM at the bottom of the page.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
It really does help. That's how we sold one from this litter...the people met and fell in love with one of Lexie's puppies. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts