Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everybody,

we're here on a lake in the north woods of wisconsin, and i wanted to post a few photos from our recent adventures! we spent 5 days camping in the UP of michigan on our way here from ann arbor. in the past couple weeks, kumo's been swimming in two great lakes, hiking off leash, and he even jumps off the dock now (which he wouldn't do last summer)! anyway, here are the photos...

-em

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Em...

GREAT PICTURES! I especially love the one of Kumo making sure those burgers don't burn! It looks like a wonderful vacation!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Oooops .. I obviously don't know my meat. A second look revealed that you dined on steaks :oops:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
I loved those shots as well, and I think your Doodle
is counting and I am sure wonders why there is only
two pieces of steak and is probably worried about what Daddy
is gonna eat cause surely the second piece of steak is for him.
Bahahaahahaahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Beautiful pictures Emily! Hope you saved a few bites of that yummy looking steak for Kumo!!!!! He's waiting there so patiently, and he certainly needs the protein, because he's been soooo very busy swimming!!! hahahahaha....

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
those are GREAT Pictures!!! kumo looks like he had such a great time!! thanks for sharing them

i am jealous that you have an intact Wubba :wink:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the wubba is intact because we take it out only to play fetch, and put it away when we are done! it is starting to come apart at the seams from all the shaking, though -- i have to make some minor repairs.

kumo DID get the steak leftovers -- i think it is his favorite meal! we are always experimenting with cooking over a fire when we go camping. on that same trip we also had sausage & veggie kebabs that were quite tasty.

-em

1 - 15 of 15 Posts