Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Awesome - we're doing great. I will try to get some pictures this weekend - I had planned on doing a 6-8 mile hike with all 6 dogs (yeah, I'm nuts... but they LOVE it) and was going to bring my camera then, but if any of you have been following the weather here, you'd know we're in for it with a nasty nor'easter with 80mph wind... so I doubt that our walk will happen!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
debbildog said:
Awesome - we're doing great. I will try to get some pictures this weekend - I had planned on doing a 6-8 mile hike with all 6 dogs (yeah, I'm nuts... but they LOVE it) and was going to bring my camera then, but if any of you have been following the weather here, you'd know we're in for it with a nasty nor'easter with 80mph wind... so I doubt that our walk will happen!
Awwwwww, what's a little Noreaster when it comes to Doodle pics :wink:

Stay safe !

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
LOL Every picture I've taken in the last 3 days have been big blurs! These two never stop moving, and when they finally DO my camera is never within reach to take a picture. Soon, though... I promise!!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
haha...so are you going to be walking 6 dogs on leashes by yourself? If so I will be SOOOOO impressed :D

It's so windy here this morning - we were supposed to get rain from this noreaster, but I think it may be staying more out to sea as it hasn't rained yet...

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Dear God no... We start and end on the leash, but once we get about 50 yards in on the trail I let them loose. They ALL heel very well, and *usually* come when they are called... Tucker is my biggest problem (the beagle nose gets him into trouble CONSTANTLY), and Callie is kind of a pain off leash because she's protective and doesn't like new people or animals - so if I know there are other dogs around she stays on leash. Molly is great... she does everything Sandy does! And Sandy follows Tucker, Riley follows Tucker, and Tucker follows Callie - and Callie stays with me. Gruffy (McGruff) just looks ridiculous following them all (he's a long haired corgi and does NOT look like he belongs in the woods!)

I really need to get video next time we go - its really interesting to watch how they interact as a pack.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Krisin you are a professional photographer......so NO excuses hahahha we all EXPECT pics by tomorrow ,,okay? hahhahaaaaaaa thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts