Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toby seems to have very knobby knees on his front legs. I've never seen knees like this on a dog before (except Toby's brothers) is this a labradoodle thing? I know the knobby head is. Thanks

Knobby knees

Just a cute photo, Jessica, Lani and Toby

This was the view from the mountain cabin where we stayed in Utah

·
Registered
689 Posts
It might be a growth thing. Our neighbor hadn't seen Archie for a couple weeks and remarked that only his back legs grew and the rest has to catch up with him.
His is a gangly legged thing (Archie not our neighbor).

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I asked the vet about his knobby knees only to find out on the front legs they are wrists not knees. He told me that Toby would grow into them, I think we are going to have a big boy on our hands! :D He has already out grown his crate. :shock: It is a good thing he's pretty laid back and a sweet boy!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Lisa-
I can't wait to meet him! Duke has the same knobby wrists or knees, but I still don't know how to post pictures on here :) so I can't show you! I think most of it is hair though! LOL

Bridget, Summer, and Duke

·
Registered
59 Posts
Photos are great! Where did you stay in Utah, it looks beautiful. I'm always looking for a good vacation spot! :) Donna

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We were in the Uintah Mountains, north of a town called Coalville. It was a friends family lodge. There is an area just nothe of there in the way to Idaho called Logan Canyon. There is a place called Bear Lake that gets rave reviews. We've only driven through the area at night. Here is a link to more scenics of the area if you would like to browse.

http://ww1.rundells.com/utah/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts