Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So while we're waiting for our door/window installation to be done, Jerry is giving Kirby a scissor haircut. We couldn't bear to shave him, so it's getting done with scissors. So far he's sitting totally still. I'll post photos later.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OH Leslie I can't wait........and i am sure he's going to look adorable!!! and no more matts i hope :D
Please post pics asap.........thanks!!!

how's kirby feeling today after his snip snip?

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kirby is doing well today - doesn't seem to think anything happened to him. I took him on a walk this morning, but I can tell he wants to play. That can't really happen until at least Tues to make sure everything is healed.

The haircut has been stopped for now. He finally started to get antsy so we will continue later today/tomorrow. He is being entertained by the workmen. He's been pretty quiet considering how much noise they are making.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Leslie...remember it was what? 8:30pm when i had Kirby in my lap cutting his matts outwith scissors and thinning shears--- maybe when he's had a full day and so tired it will be easier and haahhahahaha remember he also fell asleep in my lap hahhaaa

maybe that will help?

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I think he just needed a break. He was being good and cooperative for about 20-30 min. We'll just take it slow. We can now see 1 of his eyes totally and 1/2 of the other eye :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts