Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haha...I think this was honestly the first time Kirby has done something (besides barking at people/things) that was naughty...he stole a throw pillow from the sofa and used it to get Dex to chase him throughout the house...I was laughing so hard that I was barely able to tell him that he was bad :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Kirby, do anything BAD? i don't think so, sure DEX didnt' give Kirby the pillow 1st and then walked in the room?

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kirby, do anything BAD? i don't think so, sure DEX didnt' give Kirby the pillow 1st and then walked in the room?
haha...it's very likely. Dex did have a big doodle grin on his face after we took the pillow back from Kirby ;)

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Kirby just wanted to have a pillow fight. No harm no foul. lol

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Well... did anything happen to the pillow??? If not, I'ld say he was just fluffing it for you!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well... did anything happen to the pillow??? If not, I'ld say he was just fluffing it for you!
nope it's totally fine. It's just funny because after 8 months of having him...this is the first time Kirby has taken something that isn't for the dogs. He doesn't touch socks, shoes, paper towels, etc. I almost did a double take when I saw him running around w/the pillow in his mouth :)

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
lmtoth2 said:
nope it's totally fine. It's just funny because after 8 months of having him...this is the first time Kirby has taken something that isn't for the dogs. He doesn't touch socks, shoes, paper towels, etc. I almost did a double take when I saw him running around w/the pillow in his mouth :)
Well, there you have it! Kirby did nothing BAD!!! I knew it had to me a misunderstanding of some sort!!!

Hope he hasn't discovered a new past time?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts