Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG everyone...Kirby ran rightup to Leslie and kissed her. DEXTER is such a doll baby. he's gorgeous and sooooooo soft and sweet.

All 4 doodles have been playing, wrestling, doodle 500 runs and more. They're all getting along GREAT.
For some reason Peanut and Max won't stop kissing Leslie and her hubby hahhahaha

Right now Leslie and her hubby are out taking BOTH THEIR doodles, Dexter and Kirby for a walk out back.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i can' wait to post a few pics tonight.

Kirby is sticking to Leslie like glue :D

Ok have to get pizza and wings as we're not cooking tonight hahhaha we're going to watch doodles play hahhahaa

Leslie will post later and with pics

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I'm right with you Gene. I've been thinking all day how I'd LOVE to see all those Doodles together! :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Me too and........................
I want to know from Leslie if Annmarie's floors
were nice and clean.

Bahahahhahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I'm SO HAPPY!!! This is great, it's LOVE at first sight!! Photos photos photos!!

What a fantastic doodle family we have!! I'm beaming!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
All right...we all know you guys are havin a great time, eating wings, pizza and slurpin up the beer, but comon!!!! We're getting impatient!!!!! Bwhahahahahaha....have a congratulatory beer on us!!! And send a picture!!!!!!!! :shock:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Raleighsmom said:
All right...we all know you guys are havin a great time, eating wings, pizza and slurpin up the beer, but comon!!!! We're getting impatient!!!!! Bwhahahahahaha....have a congratulatory beer on us!!! And send a picture!!!!!!!! :shock:

BAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Ya got THAT right!!!!! Just look at this picture that Annmarie sent of Leslie without her sunglasses!!!! hahahahaha....dosen't look like any doodle in sight either!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LESLIE AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW BAD do you want pics??

and Kathie...that pic is close but no cigar

we'll have more pics later and a video too...give us a little time :D

DEXTER Does Leather hahhaaa

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
TIME??????????????? FOR WHAT???? MORE BEER????? hahahahahahaha......

That picture of Dexter and Kirby looking out the door is wonderful!!!
More...more...we need MORE!!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
What a wonderful day for you all! I am so happy for Kirby and for Dexter...what fun they will have!
You deserve to celebrate!
Ann Marie, I was going to call you back tonight...guess I'll wait...sounds like you are having a great time!
Congratulations to you all!
I love the pictures, by the way, and I, too, am looking forward to more.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
AUGH!!!! WHAT A TEASE!!!!!!!!!!! DEXTER AND KIRBY LOOKING OUT THE DOOR! :D DEXTER AND KIRBY SMILIN' FOR THE CAMERA! :D I AM SOOOOOO JEALOUS OF BOTH OF YOU :evil: PUT DOWN THOSE BOTTLES ... PICK UP THOSE CAMERAS .... AND LET US SEE THOSE PICTURES!

IT SOUNDS LIKE TOO MUCH FUN!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DEXTER AND KIRBY LOOK LIKE THEY'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOREVER!!!!

Bless you both, you ever lovin' sweeties and of course, all four of those terrific doodles.

Once again ......MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's not like we're anxious or anything :shock: :? :roll:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Poor Leslie got drunk .......i made her drink a 12pack so she wouldn't see any quirks KIRBY has and any dust bunnies under my chairs

and if you believe that than YOURE BLONDER THAN ME :shock:

SERIOUSLY, my cable/inernet/phone went out and i couldn't post anything

so here's some pics and i am letting LESLIE post the rest and her husband has an awesome camera , so i can't imagine what great pics he'll have to post too.

DEXTER really loves my leather chair and wouldn't give it up :roll: :D

HERE's a video from early in the day....i have to post another one later when idownload it

1 - 20 of 33 Posts