Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just donated a dog to a autistic boy in NC,,,,,they are doing several charities to get up the money for training costs

this 9yr old is a wonderful artist ,he is doing a painting for me of Dude, the gdoodle on my site with a pot in his mouth, they then transfer the painting to a magnet, i got this brillant idea to try to sell them on ebay,,(the doodle one, at first) to earn $$$$$ for his dogs training

I would love anyones help in writing up the info for ebay posting with the item,, anyone have experience with that?
im going to have her set up a paypal account, so that it all goes for the child, and help her figure up costs etc
Not real sure how much you can get for a magnet,but any little bit will help
do you or anyone else have ideas or info i have never sold anything on ebay before,
any ideas would be i would be so very grateful for

thanks in advance
Nancy
http://www.4doodle.info/

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hi Nancy,
In addition to what I posted on the other link....I think it would be good to add some way to increase payment by way of donation.
For instance:
By buying one of our personally designed magnets for the price of ....
you will be helping the artist earn money to help train his Labradoodle, NAME, to help him gain the independence that most of us take for granted.
If you would care to donate more than the asking price toward this important goal, please (...do the following...and then put how they can donate more.)

If he does get non-profit status, people can donate and write it off as a charitable donation.

I am going to PM you....

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats great

He is a 9yr old child, his mom is awsome!!!
They live in NC ,,,are there any trainers there that you could recommend?
they are working with one but ,,,,
I recommended bonding with the pup, basic obediance and then and only then working with the trainer ,am i right or wrong?

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
I think you are right...just like the Guide Dogs, they have to learn basics first.
I don't know of trainers there yet...but give us a little time and we should have some! :eek:)
I mean, I know that there are trainers there...I just don't KNOW any!
It is a wonderful gift you have given.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts