Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!! Kathie's hubby called me earlier and Kathie is back in the hospital as she is Not doing well.
They're going to do surgery again as for some reason she has swelling on her spinal cord for a while now.

Kathie can use her hands at all so sending cards ....well her hubby said he has to open them and to wait a bit till they get some answers.
Any and all Prayers right now is what they would love.

Her surgery date is not scheduled yet and was told she'll may have a long road of recovery afterwards.

All the prayers you can say would be greatly appreciated.
kathie's hubby will call me again when they find out more news and surgery date.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Darn...this is disappointing news. Well, we will just have to crank the prayers and healing energy up a bit. Kathy, we are all pulling for you

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Shoot. Not the news we want to hear. We're praying for you sweetie...game-face on, girl.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Kathie, you are fighting the good fight...keep it up! We are pulling for you, praying for you and sending all of our love your way.
Stay strong, my friend.
Blessings...

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Kathie, sorry to hear about the setback. Be strong,we are all here for you. Hugs, prayers, woofs and licks being sent your way!

G

·
Kathie, we're rooting for you! I know you are disappointed and hurting, hang in there and it WILL get better. Prayers coming your way...

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kathie
I am so sorry to hear this.
Am sending you all the best wishes in the world.
Keep fighting Kathie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Aw.......poor Kathie!! Prayers and best wishes!!! Heal fast!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Kathie,

Northern Virginia has you covered!! We are thinking about you and will say a prayer for you.

Hugs and snugs from Boyd!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Praying for you and all those helping you to get well....
doctors, nurses, aides....techs....even the cleaning people.
I pray for Hope and Faith and Healing to bombard your body and your mind and your spirit. I am asking for Tremendous Strength and Grace and Love to surround you every second of this whole ordeal.
I believe He made you, He can heal you. He is faithful and true.
I will continue to pray along with soooo many others.
Hold His hand, Kathie. God loves you.
8)

·
Registered
337 Posts
cocoandjane said:
Praying for you and all those helping you to get well....
doctors, nurses, aides....techs....even the cleaning people.
I pray for Hope and Faith and Healing to bombard your body and your mind and your spirit. I am asking for Tremendous Strength and Grace and Love to surround you every second of this whole ordeal.
I believe He made you, He can heal you. He is faithful and true.
I will continue to pray along with soooo many others.
Hold His hand, Kathie. God loves you.
8)
Amen.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
know what? i cannot wait to hear from kathie soon so i can READ her everyone's prayers and well wishes!
this forum is awesome ...........been said many times
"it's like having an extended family" , So true! :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Kathie ... come on sweetie ... fight the good fight and beat this thing!
We know you got the spirit to do it ... have faith in yourself and our Lord ... that is a great get well combination.
Our prayers continue and we send all the good wishes and love and doodle kisses your way.

xo xo xo xo xo xo xo xo xo xo xo xo xo xo xo

1 - 20 of 35 Posts