1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Lisa, Stacy...you both have great pictures of your babies! Thanks for posting them. Hmmm, maybe I will make a gallery too...you can never have too many pictures of your puppy-loves!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do it Jac! It took a while, but I'm way out in the country and have a dial-up modem. It wasn't hard at all after a few missteps

I saw your babies on your website, though, and they're just georgous and your website is, too. They remind me of my Old English Sheepdog, Bailey, who died last July. He was with me through thick and thin (mean husband, bad divorce, long illness and now sweet husband, wonderful new marriage and home.) Bailey was my constant, faithful companion. He taught me why we love dogs. I found doodles because I was looking for that face with the eyebrows and whiskers, but not as high maintenance as an OES. Your doodles faces totally make me think of him.

We didn't realize it when we got them, but George and Gracie were born the day after Bailey died. When we figured it out it was perfect somehow. I'll try to put Bailey's photo in my gallery.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Thanks, Lisa! I did it...I put pictures in a gallery...what fun! And then I saw the picture of your Bailey...beautiful dog! Oh, my gosh, I had no idea that an OES was so pretty! You are right, the look is very much like a doodle. I was touched to hear that your two babies were born immediately after Bailey's passing. You just never know.
Thanks for your kind words about the web page. It was a huge effort. I still have changes to make. *sigh*
I am glad that you joined this forum, I think you will make many nice friends here.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Hi Lisa.. I just saw your photo gallery and I love it! Bailey sure was cute OES.. You have such great looking doodles, and they are very lucky to have you!! Thank you so much for joining the forum.. We love pictures, stories, and love to give advice, and take it..

Your babies are all adorable.. Reading these posts put a great big smile on my face!! :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Oh how precious Bailey was!!! Lisa, you are a brave mommy to take on those two rascals. They LOOK perfect. Glad to have you all in the forum.-LeeBeth and Toby

·
Registered
689 Posts
Anytime I'm having a bad day at work, I swing by the photo galleries and look at all the cuties out there. They never fail to make me smile.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts