Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I am in all my glory Jonah...!!! It's nice to know I'm admired by you, even tho I'm not a silly Doodle!!! I'm MUCH more refined and quiet than the pipsqueak that claims he's my brother....any time you want a picture of me, I'll be oh so obliged to make you happy! :wink: :wink:

Affectionately,
Molly 8) 8)

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Sue! She really is a good girl and a great dog! Just noticed her collar is upside down!!! :shock: Agghh..bad mommy, bad mommy, bad mommy...hahahahahahaha

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Molly is gorgeous !! and Chase is so precious :)

I miss my chocolate girls, they were such lovers - Mollyann and Heidipooh, they were our two babies we had before Annabelle - both in puppy heaven now - here's a picture, Mollyann (up front, always had to be closest and Poohbear, lounging by the fire - they loved Christmas morning, always got lots of pressies !

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You're so right Sue.....Mollyann,Heidipooh and our beloved chocolate Charlie are having the time of their lives at the rainbow Bridge, kinda like chocolate heaven I would think.....we still miss him very much, but know he is at peace and pain free.....
And Autumn, Chase is so very handsome!! Molly's grey is now beginning under her chin.....and she just turned 4 in July! Hmmmm...maybe from all the stress of someone we know and love that is near and dear to us??? :shock: Bwahahahahaha

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I have alwasy loved chocolate..........thanks for all the photos!! they're great.

kathie...molly has a sweet face

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Well if we're going to show off our pretty chocolate, Montana wants in too! She's 2 weeks from her due date, so isn't quite this slim and trim right now, but I got this pic of her prior to her baby belly popping out.

I LOVE chocolate! Am crossing my fingers that she graces us with one nice chocolate pup with her coloring, and Moses personality. I would HAVE to keep it!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Montana, you are an absolutely beautiful girl and will make a wonderful Mommy....!!
And make sure you give your Mom a pretty little chocolate pup!!!! Then she'll have what...ummmm 3 doggies????? or are there more??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts