Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Handsome my love....I understand that when you looked at the video of my crazy brother Raleigh barking at the TV, you caught a glimpse of my
tail and got very excited..you hunk of Doodle you....how about a picture of me just for your very own??? Can you see me batting my eyelashes at you???
:wink: :wink: :wink:
Love,hugs and Doodle kisses,
Molly
:wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahahaaaa you're all NUTS i tell ya!! parading your doodles like hussies! ohhhhhhh

BTW.....MOLLY is sooooo BEAUTIFUL!!! I lov chocolate ! :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Thank you so much Molly.....you know I love you babe!! Dad was going to post a picture of me.....but he's locked out of his photobucket account and is waiting on a response from them. He's been using words like #&^*$%&*@, &#&%#@&$^&*@, and #^)%^&#^&@*(^$&*#@^)#^&^&@%$&)#^&)@^$)%^)@^$)@.....

I'm getting scared!!

Jonah

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bwahahahaha...don't get scared Jonah....men use words like %$#&@!! when they are frustrated and mad!!!! :roll: :roll: I know you don't use language like that, now do you my dear....hmmm???? 8) I just love your picture and thank you for it, and made Mom take my silly brother off her background, and put YOU there, you stud muffin!!!! :wink: 8) :wink: 8) :wink: 8) :wink: 8) :wink: 8) :wink:

P.S. My Mom is BAAAACK!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
And we are sooooooooooohappy that you are!!!

PS from Jonah.......Molly, I made dad put you as the desk top so I can have you there when ever I want you!!
Jonah

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Ok FOLKS remember this is a "family friendly" site
gotta keep a lid on it :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh...and dearest Denver....please don't get upset with me....but I must tell you that I've always had a spot in my heart for Jonah.....IF, and I say that loosely, he should stray for another 'hottie', maybe you'll still have me, because as far as stud muffins go, you're right up there with Jonah!!! :wink: :wink:

P.S. Take a chill pill Annmarie...I would NEVER do anything 'inappropriate' here...Bwahahahaha :D :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
kathie....bad case of CRS today eh?
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 - 16 of 16 Posts