Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI...a week ago i bought this huge soft plush DUCK at Sam's club.
It has survived much abuse from Max and Peanut but is intact still :shock:

Peanut as of the other day let Max know that he has his bed and She gets the new Duckbed for nap time hahahhahaa

DAY 1 of determining who gets the Duck.

Next after aruging for approx 2 or 3 hours they decided to sleep on it and reach an agreement later on

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Annmarie, those are great! I look at that duck and then think of the fluff I came home to from another dear departed dining room chair cushion, and I can just see the flurry of stuffing!!! :shock: Think we'll stick to the little ones for now! :lol:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Annmarie, that is the cutest picture ever!
If I didn't know any better, I'd swear that was Raleigh napping with Peanut!
Hope the Ducky stays in one piece for your sake! :? :? :? :D

·
Registered
853 Posts
Oh Annmarie! That is just precious! Does the joy of watching them together outweigh the extra work? I'm still afraid to get a second one. :?

·
Registered
689 Posts
I like that the duck is big enough for both of them to share. The napping picture is just so sweet.

I bet you've named the duck haven't you?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Annette...read below hahhaa and I say in the voice we use with babies....Where's your BABy? where's your baby Ducky! hahhahaa I am glad no no one hears me saying this!! :wink:

Dextersmommy...i can sell you 2 cares facing my creek if you want . HMMM then i'd have less mowing and more "pool" time. :wink:

Raleighsmom...i can't wait to see how Raleigh looks when he gets bigger as he really is Max's twin! hmm maybe you'' drop him off here while you and you hubby go to Syracuse this summer? :wink:

GENE save your money hahhahaa cuz JAWS JONAH hahhahaa ohhhhh he'd had a hayday with a 4.5ft long Ducky!!!
Wonder if you'll end up with JAWS JONAH and MISCHEIVIOUS MIKO? :shock: hahhahahhahaaa---stay tuned for futher episodes at Gene's place

It's funny this Duck is like new after 2 weeks!! isn't torn and de-fluffed yet!! But I hold it and call my "baby" patting it like a baby hahhhahaa rocking back and forth while holding it!!! :roll: :roll: :D ( no, no pics of me doing this!) I swear it works cause i have another plush toy since Max was 13wks old that is still intact and Idid the same with it! on a scale of 1-10 for nuttiiness I think i am now at a 11! :roll:

Ducky ends up in our living room, dining room and bedroom hahahhaThey sleep on it daily!! Best $20 i have spent to-date!
Memories---priceless!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
:lol: :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaaaaa *snort* ahhhhhh *sigh*
Thanks, I needed this! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Annmarie
That is so sweet and I cannot believe that Duck is intact, Denver would destroy it in no time. He has a smaller puppy that I have sewed up a
zillion times, but it is now heading for the garbage(nothing left to sew.) :cry:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
MaxandMe said:
on a scale of 1-10 for nuttiiness I think i am now at a 11! :roll:
Only 11??? :lol: :lol:

You mean Jaws Jonah who can tear up a dining room chair cushion in a single morning, or Jaws Jonah who can tear through a phone book, or todays conquest, the dictionary I was using before I left for work and left out? :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GENE...I thought Max was smart as he read 8 chapters of my Clive Cussler book and Peanut read 1/2 a Readers Digest in under 3min.

BUT JAWS JONAH had eaten phone books NOW has read and digested a whole dictionary! Wow...how big is his vocabulary now?

heh heh heh can't wait to hear about what Mishcievious MIKO does hahhahaaa!!!

OH and MY Doodles are pefect :shock: that's why ducky is intant :roll: :wink: :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I have to find my babies a big yellow DUCKY, that is the cutest thing. Love the pictures :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
zemily said:
ha ha ha!! that is the cutest pictures. the duck reminds me of the duck from the movie click!! :eek:
Zemilee...that's why we got it!!! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here's one of the more common pictues in our household. The first week Max wore out peanut.
Now after 2 weeks this is common: Max passes out hahhaha he's almost snoring. While peanut watches him then give me a look almost like MOM do i have to nap too? then she drifts off too.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
She is so adorable Annmarie!!!! Don't you just love it when they snuggle together, instead of ripping each other's heads off??? ha-ha... :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I've seen that look before, where was it...that's right, on my floor! But Mikop lloks like she's saying....Ahhhhhhh quiet at last! What a great picture Annmarie! :lol:

Pardon the typo's.....2 ddods in lap attack!!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
What a face :?: :!: :!: Who couldn't love it, she's so CUTE. I love the picture and I love the bond between siblings, nothing like it :) I just can't imagine my life EVER without a Doodle in it.

Gene, we totally understand the doodle typos :wink:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts