Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
hehe...she looks like she is modeling for the camera :) She is so cute...I like her cut...very cute summer length!

·
Registered
980 Posts
We were driving down the road today and a poochie with the same cut, same coloring, same smile, same petite features, stuck her head out and said "hi". I said "that's a doodle". Hubby said it wasn't. I said "yes, it most certainly is, it could be Annabelle's twin" He said "who's Annabelle?" I gave up.

He needs to get with the program.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you - she has turned into a precious pretty babydoll

Rita, your Dh sounds like mine, I'lll be yakking about Annabelle's doggie friends on the forum and he just looks at me, he's lost- can't keep track of who belongs to who and lives where and what color they are :shock:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
My hubby is the same............ but he does try............
if I start laughing like crazy the first thing out of his mouth
is Gene???????????????? so he does retain some of what I say.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Oh AB, lovely as always. Such a little lady!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Mary, if you don't quit showing beautiful weather you're gonna find me and all 12 dogs on your doorstep. Mother Nature is PMSing here yet.
Annabell is lovely as always. Chip says "Hubba Hubba!"

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks !

TInk, pack everyone up and come on down - just dodge the rain drops, today was a gorgeous day, but gosh have we been getting rain lately :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
AB looks great in her new cut and i love teh pic of her running with her ears flapping back and the green ball in her mouth :D

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Oh Mary, I wondered where you were yesterday....outside with sweet Annabelle I see. She is so cute...she and Tanner have the same body shape...if Tanner's hair was shorter. She is so so cute.

PS we have snow this AM :twisted:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts