Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guinness is doing great! He experienced his first camping trip this weekend. I wish I would've counted how many people stopped and drooled over him, or asked what kind of dog he was, etc. It had to have been in the hundreds; I'm sure he felt famous. He got to sleep in a tent with us and go hiking around a lake... he's still a little wary of water.. which I find odd. Maybe it's just because he's still young?

His favorite places to sleep are the kitchen and my bathroom. Linoleum is obviously his favorite surface. See his sexy spiked collar?

Posing. :D

I'm curious how big he's going to get. I've had two other Labradoodle owners say he'll probably get up to 70-80 lbs. I haven't weighed him recently, but I'm sure he's 30-35 lbs. at 11 weeks.

Also, I know it's WAAAY early to even be thinking about this, but I'm curious what your opinions are on making Labradoodles stud dogs.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Beautiful.. and such soulful eyes! :wink:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
What a handsome boy! Sounds like he had a blast camping. If he's already 30-35 lb.s at 11 weeks, it sounds like he's going to be pretty big!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Wow! Look at those eyes! Sooooo cute. I would have been that girl to stop and drool over him. :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I LOVE Chocolate ....and he is adorable!!!! :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Handsome little boy you've got there......love the chocolate!!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
459 Posts
So handsome! My what big feet you have!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
What a beutiful BIG puppy you have. Frankie (12 weeks) also took his 1st camping trip this weekend and I know what you mean, people go nuts, and I think 2 other campers are checking into getting one. Frankie is 18.2# at 11 weeks, his brother (same parents different litter) was within 1/2# at the same age, and he is pretty much topped off at 52#

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
30-35 lbs. at 11 weeks
A Guiness Stout no doubt!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is one good looking boy!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts