Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A DAY AT THE BEACH

It wasnt a very warm day but everyone had fun.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Absolutely beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing!! :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhhhhhh that is tooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeet!!! thank you so much for sharing that picture

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Terri Lynn...Owen is too precious for words!
There is nothing sweeter than a picture of a dog and his boy! (Or girl!)
You would not believe how much Murphy looks like Rosie now! Before, I could tell a big difference in them...but not now.
By the way...Rosie finally, FINALLY mated with Chase!! Whooo Hoooo...here's hoping for a healthy litter of GDs!
Thanks for posting your darling pictures.
Let's see, how old is Murphy and Rosie? Yikes, I just checked...in 3 months they will be 2 years old!
Here's Rosie...see the resemblence???

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Molly, those pics are PRICELESS, thanks for sharing. And, Jac, Rosie is gorgeous :)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Thanks guys!
Yes, I am very happy, I didn't think she would stand for him...she almost ripped his face off if he walked by her when she was in heat...(Normally she is as sweet and funny as can be...but when in heat, she changes!)
Still, I'll be darned if the boy didn't take advantage of her good mood! LOL
No, Chase is a Poodle...I really wanted him to mate with her because of his coloring. Nitos would have been great, temperamentally, for North American Retrievers and I was adjusted to that as the possible prospect...and all black puppies again, but I am happy to have at least one F1B litters with her and Chase! (Of course, we still could have all black puppies, eh, Terri Lynn??? :wink: )

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Thanks...and we certainly will have a house-full! We are also expecting Labradoodle puppies a week before the Goldendoodles...ought to be intereting!
Sorry, Terri Lynn, didn't mean to hijack your post...
Now...back to Owen and Murph! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow jac...congrats!!!!! and are you ever going to be busy and i can't wait to see the pics in the future!!!! :D :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I cant wait to see those puppies!! I dont even know when i will have another litter. Not for a while. Maybe Sofie will cycle soon?? I sure miss all those puppies. I dont mind black but after two all black litters, I sure would love to see some other colors..
tm

1 - 20 of 53 Posts