Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today is Juno's big day. My husband brought her to the vet on the way to work. I walked outside with them and kissed her bye-bye. When I came back inside Uma sniffed me up and down, then ran into around the house looking for June. When she didn't find her, she had to check the backyard. Once she finally realized that Juno had left with Dad she was SO upset. They haven't been apart since Juno came to Florida.

I still haven't figured out how I'm going to keep them separate while Juno's healing. My parents have offered to keep one of them, but I'd rather them home with me. It's going to be a looooooong weekend.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Isn't that sweet! Della has a UTI, so yesterday I took Lucas to daycamp for the whole day, so that Della could rest... maybe something like that?

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
awwwh...it really is cute how they miss each other. We did ok when Kirby got neutered - we kept up an x-pen fence so they both stayed in the den with us and we could watch them. When Dex needed to be calm after his stomach surgery we kept Dex on leash with us at all times (for 10 days). You could try one of those.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
When we had Peanut fixed, Max didn't eat, whined the whole day and kept looking for Peanut.

when we got peanut home, max just laid next to her the whole night
and also licked her alot. I found that our doodles sense when the other isn't up to par ...so peanut was able to rest as long as Max was close by her too

Good luck and UMA will be a happy doodle when JUNO is back home :D

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I was totally in your place on Wednesday. I hope it all went well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts