Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NAH NAH NAH....Jonah was BAAADDDD!!

Dad came home today and I was so excited!! He was so happy to see us. We went out and did what we're supposed to do and he was pleased!! He really gets excited when we poop...weird, huh? He puts it in a bag, then throws it in a big can...I sure don't get it!!

Anyway, he comes back in, gets some coffee and I zoom to my space under his feet at the computer. He sits there for a minute and then he gets a little mad. That thing he always moves around the table is missing!! I knew what happened!! Jonah chewed it all up and hid it under the couch....oooh, was dad upset!!

He got my leash and said, let's go Miko! I got to take a ride to where Dad works to get a new mouse for his computer. I'm not really good around people yet. Dad put me in a cart and wheeled me around the store. It was scarey!! Everybody wanted to pet me and they all knew my name. I guess dad talks about me alot! In the parking lot, some lady played 20 questions with dad....he sure knows a lot about me! The lady in the van said I was really cute...but she scared me! Then we went to dad's coffee shop to meet more people...and they knew my name too!! I think dad needs to get a life! :oops: Don't tell him I said that. Then we went to a place full of TOYS and CHEWIES and really good but scarey smells!! They knew my name there too!! They said I was going to start to visit once a week in about 3 weeks when the next class starts.

I was so over stimulated with all this that I threw up in the car on the way home. I felt bad cause dad said "phew, that stinks!!" I tried to help by cleaning it up, but that didn't make him happy either! :oops:

Sorry I was long winded, but I hope Jonah's bad again...I think I kinda had some fun!!

Miko

LIES LIES LIES.....SOMEONE BROKE IN! MIKO WAS IN THE OTHER ROOM AND COULDN'T SEE A THING! I'VE BEEN FRAMED I TELL YA!!

Jonah

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
JOnah...your dad needs to instal infared cameras to prove your innocence.!!! and why doesn't your dad have a wireless mouse like my mom does and HIDES it too :cry:

Oh MIKO i feel bad for you ...how's your tummy doing now? and the nerve of some men!!! here you go help clean up the mess you made and he isn't appreciate...sheesh some humans just don't know agood thing !!!Hang in there MIKO... Oh Miko...why not let Jonah eat some bounty paper towels? Max did and wowie daddy dave sure didn't like help pull that one out :shock: saying HOW good i am ---i just can't reach the garbage can in the kitchen yet. :wink: and when i do i know they'll blame it on max :wink:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Jonah

What did I tell you about them girls!!!!!
You gotta start putting stuff under her table so your Dad thinks it is her.
You are competing with an Angel and you are in big trouble if you do not nip this in the bud.

Denver

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
JONAH....don't listen to DENVER cuz he always gets in trouble.

and when you guys gonna learn women will run circles around you?!!! MIKO and Peanut know just how to lay the blame on you big bullies since we're just small cute sweet babies and know how to do the sad doodle eye look sooooooooo much better. and jonah just how did you get your name Jolly JAWS Jonah???? (hint hint)
NOTICE the female doodles on this forum get cute names...are called angels and much much more Even my brother is called Mad Maxx and Mac Attack at times.. ME? they call me their cute fluffer nutter baby

Boy Power only means you can knock things over better as us females stand aside and let you guys desrtoy homes to preserve your well known and deserved reputations

sincerely
one angelic,agile, sweet , cuddly Peanut

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Jonah,Jonah,Jonah!!!!! Ha-ha....good, wasn't it????? Try the camera next!!!
And don't forget the wires to the hard drive....then somehow snake them into Miko's crate, and she'll get the blame...us guys have to stick together!!! :? I snuck off and pooped in the dining room while Mom was on this forum...ha-ha...when the ahem...odor? wafted into the living room, she realized that she was waaayy to wrapped up in reading all your funny antics, and not paying attention to what I was up to!!! Boy!!! Did I ever get yelled at!!! :shock: But when ya gotta go, ya gotta go!!! Course Molly just sits there looking at me like I'm a ditz!!!! She NEVER does anything wrong...just me! And iI'm having soooo much fun! :twisted:
Hang in there Jonah! Someday Miko will be getting all the heat!
Your bud,
Rrr-aleigh

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Raleigh bud.....great attention getter!!! way to go!!! My poop doesn't stink since i've been on this healthy nut diet so that trick doesn't work with my mom......sooooooo i now have peanut steal napkins for me...works every time!

hold on, I (peanut) want to say someting: Max countersurfed ...got the kitchen sponge and gave it to me!!! while mom way typing a second ago....hahhahahah max got in trouble since my mom KNOWS i can reach it yet...ding ding ding i just earned another halo :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts