Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jonah scared the poo out if me today when I got home from work. Both of them are always really happy to see me, especially when I work the early (5:15am) shift. Jonah was Mr. Jumps a lot and then the two of them start the zoomies around the yard. Miko stops by the fence, Jonah jumps up and his paw goes through the chain link! He starts yelping like no tomorrow or like someone amputated his leg!! :shock: I get him to calm down and he pulls it out. I rush over to check it out....NOTHING....thank goodness, no limp, no torn dew claw. He scared me most because of the yelping. This is the doodle who needed staples when he ripped the webbing in his foot and didn't let out a peep!! I think ot scared him mostly because he was stuck. Boy is he nursing it now. I can't keep him off my lap now while I type!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Sorry to hear Jonah gave you both such a scare! I'm glad he seems to be okay. Sounds like he's very relieved too and saying thank you daddy for caring so much. Cali sends hugs and licks to Jonah.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I'm so glad he's ok!
It IS scary when they let out that yelp and carry on. He's lucky he's got such a good Daddy to pamper him and soothe his shattered nerves a bit.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Awww Jonah buddy....ya gotta watch what yer doin!!!! You and that fence are NOT good friends! We're glad your Daddy was around to rescue you! Try to be more careful in the future, and we're all so glad and happy that you're all right!
Yer pal,
Raleigh

Dearest Jonah,
Please do be more careful....it would break my Labby heart if something were to happen to you!!! :wink:
xxoo,
Molly

Just slurp up the lovin Jonah, and you'll be fine....hugs from Connecticut!!!
((((((((Jonah)))))))

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Poor Jonah and poor Gene ....sounds like you both had a big scare!

So Glad Jonah wasn't hurt :D :D :D :D
OH where was Miss Barks Alot when this happened?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
guess he won't be using MIKO as a springboard for a while :shock:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Oh Jonah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so grateful that you are ok..............
Oh Gene, that is so terrifying when they yelp like that.
Denver did it once when he got his foot stuck in our tree.
I am sure Gene that you thought he broke something...
So happy it turned out ok.
Give him extra kisses from all of us, poor baby.

Sue

Hey Buddy
Be careful will ya...........
But in the meantime a little sad face might get
ya something extra

Woof woof

Your pal
Denver

·
Registered
126 Posts
Oh poor Johna and Gene. I tjust scares you to death when you hear that yelp. Johna suck up all the lovin' you can. Glad to here all is well.

·
Registered
459 Posts
So glad Jonah is OK. Miko, you be extra nice to him...even though he was doin' a boy thing and wantin' ta wrestle and all.

G

·
Oh Jonah and Gene...I'm sure you were so scared!!! Jonah give Dad the sad eyes and throw in a whimper or two and I'm sure you will be getting lots of lovin!!!

Take it easy for the rest of the night!!!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
How scary - I am so glad that Jonah is ok - hope you are calmed down also

that is an awful sound - AB got her foot caught in the fence on day - I don't ever want to hear that sound again

1 - 16 of 16 Posts