Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jonah is confused in where he wants to be in the pack rank. When he and Miko wrestle, half the time he ends on his back with her on top. Next time we go out to the yard, he's spends most of his time dominance humping her! :shock: She couldn't be any less affected by this if she was yawning! It cracks me up! I would love to know what goes om in their minds. Don't worry, I won't video tape it!! :oops:
Does any other double doodle owners experience this? Or, is Jonah really just confused?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Gene you were stalking us right? you are peeking in our windows? and you probably hide in the woods on our property line as well.

know why i say this?

BECAUSE you just described to a T how Max is with peanut and vice versa!!! hahhahaha i am totally serious.

Max in the house will lay on his back or even on his belly with Peanut majorally attacking him playfully. she's on his back, gives him a half nelson with her paws wrapped round his neck...and so on.
But go outside and Max is now TOP DOG and so rough with peanut on her belly legs in the air flailing and full of mud and happy as can be.

OH wait one difference Max DOESN"T hump peanut anymore at all. He did it for a week and stopped.

I will say though when he did it, peanut like Miko would continue ignoring him while chewing on her toy acting like nothing was happening.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Can not help you guys as I hump
blankets. bahahahhahhaaa
And the cats rule in this house, I find that out everyday.

Denver

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Humpty Dumpty doodle never sat on a wall
Though he stood mighty proud and tall
On wednesday though was his day
and humping he did to his heart's contented way

this is for all you doodle parents that have humping doodles hahhahahaa

i am sooooooooooo glad Max doesn't do this anymore as i get better laughs from reading about OTHER's DOODLES doing this. hahhahahaa

1 - 4 of 4 Posts