Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here we go again........This is the what is left of a fortunately UGLY chair pad!

What I came home to.......

The culprit.........

the reason.........

His dispense a treat ball got wedged under the chair with chair pad atop it. He couldn't get it out....so you kill the closest thing to it. I've removed the other chair pads just in case. It's amazing what they can do some times. And yes, he pretty much finised up the kitchen rug too! :wink:

His sister better be a help! Am I crazy to want another?? :roll:

·
Registered
162 Posts
As Jonah's attorney, I would like to point out there is ABSOLUTELY no evidence my client is guilty. I believe ruffian intruders have discovered a secret access your house & find joy in blaming Jonah for their mischief. Jonah's inncoent & that's my story.

Jonah's Attorney/LizziesMom

PS Gene - if Jonah doesn't quit getting in trouble, Im sending you a bill!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Jonah:
Mighty fine work on the chair pad.
I am so impressed.
Denver
P.S
Tel Dad to at least get a cat then that would give you someone to blame.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Hey Jonah....wow great job HIGH 5 to ya buddy!!! awesome!!
OH wait...HOW can Gene blame you...did he catch you in the act??

Jonah NEVER admit guilt unless absolutely necessary...and if ya do, give him those eyes, tilt your head 35-40degrees, lay down and sigh lightly.
Gets Em every time i tell ya!!!

i feel bad for you Jonah as you need a buddy!!!

OH I locked my mommie and peanut out of our house today.Mommie was out there for 15min, i was lonely and concerned too. So I jumped up on the door to see what's taking so long and WOW this litte thingy moves on the knob, i thought it was fun to play with. Mommie came to the door but refused to come in???

Next thing I know i see her on the ground under the house with peanut pushing snow aside, then rolling in dirt looking for our spare house key the boys FORGOT to put back. It was 15degrees outside, she had no gloves on either. She finally remembered her cell phone was in the jacket and called daddy.Next she found a spare car key. SHE did keep knocking on the door telling me tobe good and would be in soon. I can't believe my mom left me alone for 45min!!! I was crying too.

OH later today, I jumped up on the door again while she was walking peanut and oops locked the door. This time Mommie this time had a key and didn't leave me alone.

so next time Gene blames you Jonah, maybe you should lock him outside in the freezing weather for 45min....be good though and then they love you sooooooooo much when they get back in!!!

Hang in there Jonah, you've got a great attorney that will make your daddy go broke if he keeps blaming YOU for things he can't prove!!! All he has is CIRCUMSTANCIAL evidence.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all the supporters of my innocence....it's good to know I have friends! Dad tried to act mad, but I caught him laughing! :oops: I had a brother named Peche for a few weeks after I was adopted, but he had to go to the rainbow bridge. He did tell me all about the wonders of cats and how they are really nice and leave you tootsie rolls to snack on! Peche was a huge fan of those! Dad on the other hand is mean and won't let me have a cat because of this! I'm still hoping for a sister!

Jonah

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
"A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down." - Robert Benchley always posted by GENE
Posted by max and peanut's mom:

" A doodle teaches a mom trust, love, laughter and NEVER turn your back even once"

for gene however:

"A dog teaches a MAN how to laugh, run your hand thru your hair, roll your eyes and somehow remember to stop turning around." :roll:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hey Jonah... I heard my mommie talking earlier on the phone to one of her friends. She said MEN don't take hints and sometimes you gotta hit em with a brick??? i know there's some in our yard. Wanna borrow one?
it could also hold the rugs down better :wink:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
His dispense a treat ball got wedged under the chair with chair pad atop it. He couldn't get it out....so you kill the closest thing to it. I've removed the other chair pads just in case. It's amazing what they can do some times. And yes, he pretty much finised up the kitchen rug too!
Gene:
Under the desk next to the chair there is a box that has 500 written on it.
Is that a puzzle that you are leaving for Jonah to work on tomorrow?
What a nice Dad always leaving things for Jonah, throw rugs, chair pads, plants, a deck of cards and now maybe a nice puzzle for him to solve.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
blueteal said:
Gene:
Under the desk next to the chair there is a box that has 500 written on it.
Is that a puzzle that you are leaving for Jonah to work on tomorrow?
What a nice Dad always leaving things for Jonah, throw rugs, chair pads, plants, a deck of cards and now maybe a nice puzzle for him to solve.
Actually, it's a box of "Jonah get out of jail free cards". At this rate, he should get through all 500 of them in no time!! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Gene i have the solution...you need to live more simply. get rid of all the clutter in your and jonah's life. MOVE to a shack in the woods.

you know, chop wood, sit down by a nice roaring fire in the potbelly stove...use cast iron pans, crates for tables...have rustic wooden floors.

OH wait...get a log cabin!! yeah that's it. buy a few chickens let jonah chase them around a bit and then he'll be too tired to notice a throw rug or that your house is made of chewable wood :shock:

·
Registered
298 Posts
gene said:
I had a brother named Peche for a few weeks after I was adopted, but he had to go to the rainbow bridge. He did tell me all about the wonders of cats and how they are really nice and leave you tootsie rolls to snack on! Peche was a huge fan of those! Dad on the other hand is mean and won't let me have a cat because of this! I'm still hoping for a sister!

Jonah,

My brother Rascal left me some tasty tootsie rolls once, but mommy caught me - and now I can't find them!

Parents are such KILL - JOYS!!!!!!

Lexi

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
My Mommy has nine of those cats. That makes for a lot of tootsie rolls but I am not allowed to have any, not a single one. Can you puppies imagine
all those tasty rolls and not being allowed even one. Sheesh

Denver

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh Jonah! I've been away all weekend with my Dad, and when my Mom logged on and saw this she nearly fell off her computer chair laughing...she even got my Dad to come take a look! You did a terrific job! Kinda looks like my living room a few weeks ago when the 'Fluff Fairy' visited me and Molly...ha-ha.... :? Yes Jonah, you DEFINATELY need a sister! You can chew on her ears the way I chew on Mollys, and leave all your Dad's stuff alone..(what's left of it! :shock: )!!! Such fun! :twisted: :roll:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
At work, I've had a pretty fixed schedule that Jonah has been adapting (HA) to, but I did have to work Saturday night for 5 1/2 hours. So I stuffed his treat dispenser full and left him to new toys. I came home to no destruction, toys still intact. Good thing you ask....not really....he saved all that energy and would not stop leaping at me in the yard! He knows I lift my knee, so now he jumps high "by" me, instead of on me. I wish I would have had someone to get a picture of it. It's hilarious!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Way to go Jonah!!!!! But tell your Dad not to get too used to it...not with a baby sister coming!! ha-ha :shock: Maybe you're starting to 'mature'???? :cry:
Raleigh

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
oh GENE....max does that to DAVE and me for the past 2 weeks
as I stopped raising a knee, rather I turn away.
GENE he sails horizontally 180 degrees :shock:
the ground ____ max -------------------------------

OH, the energy level GENE on JONAH will multiply threefold when the 2nd Doodle comes home 8)

I strongly recommend HOCKEY Goalie GEAR!!!!!!! :wink: as it
takes 7 days before you're safe against high energy doodle walks
in this case JONAH.

OH anything breakable /sentimental should be put away just in case.
Peanut and Max have by mistake gotten the tablecloth and let's say
things can go flying thru the air like Jonah but make LOUD crashing sounds when hitting the floor. :roll:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts