Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jac had taken her pups in to early spay/neuter, all did fine but one and it went into Cardiac Arrest. they revived her but she has been moved to another Hospital and Jac even had to stop along the way to it at another Vets office to stablize her. She is fighting for her life. Jac is staying in a Hotel nearby so she can be with her as mch as possible. Her husband is holding down the fort at home with the other dogs.

Please everyone say a prayer for Jac and her puppy she has been one of our biggest supporters on this forum. She did email me last night and said she should know more late today and I will update as soon as I know something. The Vets did say it would not have made a difference in her age if she had been older.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Jac's heart is partially broken every time she places a puppy! That's how much she cares for her babies and where they go and the care they are given so you can imagine how heartbroken she is right now, over this little girl.
Prayers for both of them are soaring heavenward.....

·
Registered
164 Posts
Im so sorry to hear this has happened...everyone really has already said what I was gonna say. I hope the puppy is ok and everything works out for the best.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Thank you Linda, and all of my friends on this board...I appreciate you all so much.
We lost the battle with our baby and it is, indeed, the hardest thing I have had to do...set her free. She just struggled too much, had so many things to fight and she was so small...strong, but small.
We believe that she had a problem with the anesthesia...and it resulted in a variety of problems. I was trying to get her to a point where we could bring her back home to see if she could react to her siblings...but got a call last night that she was having "croupy" breathing problems, fever and rectal bleeding...I couldn't put her through any more.
Linda is right, the vets (6 different ones, 3 of them neurologists) said that her age was not a factor...still, I don't know how I can schedule these operations in the future.
She took part of my heart with her when she left me this morning. :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
oh sweet Jacque, there is not a bigger heart on the PLANET than yours! I'm so sorry for your loss. Your little Angel was very fortunate to have had you as the one fighting for her.

I wish there were words for what you've been thru.

This is such a sobering reminder that it is never any small thing to put our puppies under anesthesia.

I'm so very very sorry. So sorry for you and your loss.
{{{{{{{Jac}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

·
Registered
58 Posts
Jac, so sorry for your loss..But thanks to all the support you give the forum and to other breeders and owners....Sharing your knowledge and understanding of the breed has been so helpful..

·
Registered
689 Posts
Jac, I'm so sorry!
I am certain Angel will be watching out for all her siblings and future siblings now.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I am so sorry to hear that you lost her Jac. You did everything you could and you have the biggest heart in the world. Please let us know what we can do to help your heart mend.

Sammy sends lots of love and doodle kisses as well.

-Kelly

·
Registered
279 Posts
Jac - I've only just now found this thread. I am SO sorry for your loss. You've been through such a wrenching time. I hope you'll collect some sweet puppy kisses from your angel's siblings. They will comfort you like only puppies can. Bless you.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts