Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to let everyone know that on Saturday we received a wonderful addition to our family.

Her name is Destiny Grace ( we call her Gracey) she is beautiful.

I have come across some great people on this site and I have to just give my open thanks to everyone but especially to Jacque and her husband Dave.

Everyone was so comforting when we lost Buddy to cancer and Jacque going through losing a pet was extra supportive and offered us her little Pinkie who we renamed as mentioned.

So let me tell everyone about this smart little girl, she is just a joy and has grown very fond of our Chocolate lab Shelby. I know where ever Shelby is little Gracey is right behind her.

She will watch Shelby swim then jump around wanting to join her but unsure if she should jump in or let us just cuddle her on the steps of the pool. She loves water especially the sprinklers. When they are on she likes to just get in front of them and get soaked it is really a funny site.

I just want everyone to have a great day and remember we are all lucky to have a friend like Jacque and Dave. They are some special people.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, my goodness, Harold...what a lovely and touching note! And, Shannon, thank you for the kind support too.

I just wanted to respond that the gesture was not entirely unselfish...from our perspective, we were able to send our sweet little puppy to a home where she could receive all of the love and attention that she could handle!

You and your family have proven to be the best of the best, when it comes to love and dog raising...you have such big hearts and I am so grateful that you have taken little Destiny Grace into your home.

The best part is that Dave and I have come to know you, Lisa, and Chanel and we are blessed to have you as our friends. (And now as our family! :D )

·
Registered
279 Posts
That is such a sweet note and such great news after your loss. Puppy kisses are the best medicine in the world, if you ask me, and better than almost anything else for comfort and encouragment. How about some photos of little Gracey?

Jac, you are doing a wonderful thing...not only do you lovingly and responsibly bring these little wonders into the world, you share your kindness and wisdom with all of us so fully and freely. Blessings upon you and your husband.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Thank you both! I am very touched by your notes...and so pleased that Grace is with Harold and Lisa! I couldn't have wished for a better home for her.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I am so happy for Gracey and for your family. Jac always puts her puppies first and gets such great satisfaction in knowing that Gracey is in a very loving home where she will want for nothing. Great people and Labradoodles just seem to attract each other :wink:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2doodsmom I went to load photos of little Gracey but I keep getting an error message. Any advice to what I am doing wrong. I have put photos up before.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
You guys are all so nice to share in our joy! Thank you...I agree, this is the best site and we have the best folks!

Harold sent the pictures to me and little Destiny Gracey is a very happy (and lucky) girl!

I will try to past the pics from Photobucket here:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jac, thank you for getting those up. Here I deal with a computer every day and could not figure it out.

She is so beautiful and we just love that little Doodle.

She has already started playing fetch too! she is sooo smart I can not even tell you guys.

Thanks again for the help with these photos.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Very happy to post the pics, Harold...any time! She is a pretty little thing and her loving personality even tops that! I am so happy for her, being with you and your family.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
omigosh she is so cute! such water dogs aren't they? :)
jac has been so incredible to me as well since I came to this site, we are very blessed.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts