Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Vancouver....Jack is almost 5 months old, and we are in love with him. He has fit in to the West Coast lifestyle quite well - enjoying running on the beach, tempting the ocean waves, and lazing about on hotter days. He has just started teething, has been to kindergarten, and although he has doubled in size (he's about 16-17 pounds) he is a total lap dog! If you sit on the ground - he is in your lap pronto!
As I said before - we are in love with him..:)
Joy, Kris, and Jack!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Welcome. You have a cute fur ball. I love doodles with such soft looking hair. You say yours in a lap dog.

All i wanted to do was deal out the cards. But Beau wanted to use me as a pillow.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so cute sdrudge....I don't even think I will mind if Jack get to be 30 pounds...(he is a medium doodle).

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
what a little fluff ball and cute pie Jac is!!! awwwwwww so sweet!!
Congrats and welcome , can't wait to see more pics soon :D

Sam...cute pie :wink:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hi and welcome. What a cutie-pie.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
What a cutie pie - Jack looks like a stuffed animal! Welcome! :lol:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hello from Vancouver Island! With all the BC'ers on the forum we should be able to get a little doodle romp going. Welcome to the forum. Jack is adorable.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Henry said:
Hello from Vancouver Island! With all the BC'ers on the forum we should be able to get a little doodle romp going. Welcome to the forum. Jack is adorable.
Denver and I are up for that...............
Where on the island are you???????

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
HAHA! I got my puppy fix for the day from those pictures. How adorable!!
WELCOME!

·
Registered
146 Posts
blueteal said:
Henry said:
Denver and I are up for that...............
Where on the island are you???????
We are on Protection Island which is right across from the Nanaimo harbour. We might be coming to the mainland in early July. We should try and get a mini romp going.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts