Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Aww, Mary, thanks for asking! They are soooooo gorgeous! They have the most fluffy, beautiful coats! The pictures don't do them justice, but I am going to post some...first the older pups, the ones old enough for new homes (hint, hint, anyone? LOL) and then the younger ones...just opening their eyes!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Beautiful pups Jac!!!!!! Love the Booda belly!!! hahahahahaha...precious!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Oh they are all gorgeous!!
I agree the older ones have such beautiful coats!
And those baby bellies are so precious!! Too cute!

Forgot....How old are the newbies?? 2 weeks?
8)

·
Registered
459 Posts
So much love to go around!! I would never be able to stop playing and cuddling. Just precious!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
hahahaha...thanks guys! I love showing them off!

Jane, you are right...2 weeks for the tiny ones...the tiny chubba chubs!

Mary, the one you think is singing is actually talking to me. I have a lot of talkers! They really are so cute, they get my attention and we have "conversations" and they tattle on their siblings and I sympathize and they tell me more...just like a child. It is so much fun!

Tomorrow, two of them will be going to Canine Support Teams and next weekend one will be donated as a seizure alert dog for a lovely young lady.

We still have plenty left! They are at their cutest stage right now, I think.

So, I need to get business cards and start taking them around for socialization trips...you just never know!

Jac

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Thanks, Tink, looks like you are well on your way to furry face show off time too! LOL Enjoy!
We are both so very lucky!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jac said:
Mary, the one you think is singing is actually talking to me. I have a lot of talkers! They really are so cute, they get my attention and we have "conversations" and they tattle on their siblings and I sympathize and they tell me more...just like a child. It is so much fun!
Jac our first lab, Brandy, would talk. We picked her out when she was a few hours old - friends had a litter and we were helpers from day one, would go at lunch and feed the babies once they starte eating - loved on them, socialized them tons. Anyhow, Paulette and I taught all the babies to talk to use - was so much fun with 9 of them.

Brandy would have conversations with my Dad on the phone, it was so darn cute

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
How fun that must have been for you!
These guys are so smart!
I have two that talk with their voices AND their front paws...they will tell me things and punctuate it with paws batting or waving in the air...it is simply the most adorable thing I have seen.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jac you need to get video of those two talking, I bet that is cute as can be.

Brandy was one in a million, she was so "human". I'd say, "wanna call gramps" and she'd go over to the phone, gotta love 'em :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts