Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi we are new to this forum. Sister is almost 2 and we do agility. She has just passed the novice class and we are in open now. [/b] :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HI gmmacnair....nice to meet you.
I'm one of the more lovable ones and far from crazy :shock: 8) :D

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
We're a little crazy here, but lovable! Ok, I'm speaking for myself. There are a few that are a LOT more crazy than I am.
I am one of the older ones....feisty and cranky at times, but definitely not crazy!

Nice to have you join us and yes, would love to see pictures :wink:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I want to post pictures as you have but I guess that the pictures that I have are too big. Any suggestions??

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
gmmacnair said:
Thanks for the warm welcome. I want to post pictures as you have but I guess that the pictures that I have are too big. Any suggestions??
using photobucket is very easy www.photobucket.com just set up account, then upload your pics to photobucket (it resizes them) then click on the IMG link under the picture and come to your post, right click and hit paste and walah, your img link is in post, click submit and it should be there

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Annabel's Mom..... Thanks, it is a little fuzzy but it worked. Thanks. My labradoodle got her name from my husband. I was trying different names and I said "let's call the sisters (our adult daughters) and he said "Sister" that's a good name.... well, fine, until we realized..... we named a black, curly haired dog..... SISTER LOL it is a perfect name though... Thanks again for the help with the picture.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
blueteal said:
Cinsmom said:
MaxandMe said:
HI gmmacnair....nice to meet you.
I'm one of the more lovable ones and far from crazy :shock: 8) :D
:?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!:
DITTO
DITTO THAT.
OK, gmmacnair, I'm in and out of the forum lately, probably more out than in, but I'm definitely not crazy. Annmarie, aka: MaxandMe, says she's far from crazy--so we'll go with that for now and let you decide-BUT she didn't tell you about her . . . uhhh . . . spelling problem . . . we've been trying to help her with that. Gmmacnair, to be honest with you, your user name 'gmmacnair' is going to get her into all kinds of trouble. You may want to consider tightening that up just a bit for her, like maybe just GM or MAC or whatever. We do our best to keep her out of trouble . . .

:lol: :lol: :lol: WELCOME to this very wonderful place!!!! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts