Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's not my NOR any of my doodles birthday. I have no great news or NEW pics to post, and there is not real reason for this post hhhahaaa

BUT to say Doodles rock! :D And for those of you wondering what it's like to have 3 doodles like me I put it this way:

if my life right now were to be on family channel i'd call it
"never a dull moment" and if on HBO " POOP happens" hahhahahhaa

I've been asked alot how Beau is doing and settling in, here goes:

1. Potty training is back on track and going really good :shock:
2. Beau learned he is NOT Boss at the ripe age of 18 weeks so life is quieter now. Though Max and Peanut have yet to figure out who really is top dog
3. Beau is really good but started his crime career early ...asof 19 weeks old he can DEFUZZ faster than a speeding bullet,
knows how to deseam the underbottoms of wool throw rugs,
steals ONLY white and black socks to-date he might be colorblind? ---
he missed the brightly colored socks so far
4. HE does know sit and the word NO ....but he is a puppy so selective hearing is now being refinforced by his big sister Peanut.
5. HE does share his bone ...as if he has a choice? hahhaha
6. He Loves my leather chair and blends right in as he's the same color so i now wear my glasses more often to see and to correct him :wink:

7, life is Easier with 3 doodles right now as Beau has yet to fully kick in which is what? either the 8 or 10mos old stage hahahhahaa

8. HAVE A GREAT DAY ONE and All! :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Happy Not my Birthday Annmarie!!! :wink: Bwahahahahaha

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Good update Annmarie
Sounds like life is pretty darn good at your house...............
Talk to me after your Thanksgiving with 3 Doodles teehee

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Oh! My goodness!!
We'll be back after midnight!!!

Shhhhhh! don't tell, it's a surprise!!!
:shock: 8) :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
blueteal said:
Good update Annmarie
Sounds like life is pretty darn good at your house...............
Talk to me after your Thanksgiving with 3 Doodles teehee
To our surprise MAX, PEANUT AND BEAU were complete angels the 4 days my parents visited us. Dave and I are still in shock hahhahaaa
My parents were amazed and their eyeballs hit the ground a few times when they heard me talking to Max like he was a human hahhahaa
PEANUT ...my parents Refused to believe she was a holy terror until a month ago.
we had one little episode while Dave and I were at Home Depot getting some plumbing parts ,
my parents felt bad we had crated our 3 doodles and let them out :shock:
we came home to one of the biggest defuzzing events we've ever seen, someone pooped on the floor i guess as we pulled in the driveway
and Max kept crying for me and stood at the window ...if my dad went near him he barked nonstop hahhahaaaaaaaaa

other than that they were 100% angels and my parents drove home waiting to boast to their friends how well trained and smart all 3 of our doodles are hahahhaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
I bet they were just lulling your parents into a false sense of security - just wait til next visit and the 3 muskateers will show them what a doodle can do

1 - 7 of 7 Posts