Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That was Cinsmom's (Becky's) comment as we made arrangements to meet today!
She is in town from Kansas for the holidays and gave me a call.
We were to meet at a dogpark near my house, but it is located on a flood plain and it now is "plain flooded" . :?
Instead Ebbe and I traveled to a dog park in the area of town where she and DH and Cinnamon are staying and I was privileged to meet not only Becky and Cinnamon but her sweet son Jason too! :D
It was wonderfully fun ... Ebbe and Cinnamon vied for a ball graciously tossed over and over and over again by Jason and Doodle 500'ed in the soggy muddy ground all over the place.
They were joined by a Golden Retriever, Bailey, whose food folks brought a wubba ... as Ebbe and Bailey played a riotous game of tug-of-war they were encouraged quite vocally by Cinnamon! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Becky said it was like the King Family with Miko sharing her two cents with Jonah and Rumor! :p
I don't know about Cinnamon, but I have one tired doodle snoring in DH's chair (he's not home yet 8) ). And it was great to meet Becky! How fun to put a PERSON with a forum friend.
I'll have pictures to post tomorrow .... today was a very happy day! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Ooohhh... how lucky for you to meet! It must have been a fun day. I can't wait to see pictures. :D

Deb

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
So glad you were able to meet up and have a play date ! :D

Don't ya just hate it when someone gets you all excited and tells you about something really fun or cool and then they DONT post pictures :shock:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I'm so happy that you were able to meet up. Okay, I'll admit it, I'm a bit jealous too! :D What a special treat! Can't wait to see pictures!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts