Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, you all know that I am not very lady like and enjoy being dirty. Hey, I'm a dog already...none of that prissy stuff for me!! Dad was really tired this morning and left Jonah and me to play in the yard so he could drink some of that yucky stuff called coffee to wake up. If you ask me, it just makes his breath stink...phew!! :shock: And he complains we eat poop on occasion....people!! :roll: So, I got got to do two of my favorite things....1) get dirty and 2) dig! My third favorite is to bark, but that would have spoiled my fun with 1 & 2. Dad pretended to be upset, but he took pictures before washing my face...yuk!...so I guess he wasn't too mad. Here's the pictures....enjoy....

Miko...the messy

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
You're a girl after my own heart, Miko - I used to get all muddy and messy like that when I was a little girl too!! Do you have any scraped knees?? :D

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
haha...oh no miko are you digging up your nice backyard?

miko's hair has grown in a lot! didn't you get her cut not too long ago?

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Whoo Hoo!!!!! Atta girl Miko!!!! hahahahaha....just LOVE your beard!!!! Mine never gets to look like that because I'm all black... :cry: but I love the hole you're diggin....pretty soon you'll be out and runnin around which will make your Dad REALLY REALLY mad, (and worried) or that fence post is gonna fall over.. :shock: Either way, you're gonna be in BIG trouble....so take some advice from a pro....give lots of kisses and that sad look of yours, and you'll be in your Dad's good graces again! :D :D

Your pal,
Raleigh! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow Awesome MIKO and know what? i heard those holes go down 42 in and well let's see you may have only dug 6inches down so far. Wow you have 36in more to go!!! have fun...you go girl!!!

from max and Peanut
ps let us know if you need any help as peanut is an excellent digger :wink: and Max a great supervisor that loooks out for doodle parents

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hey Miko, don't tell your dad but my parents found a way to keep me from digging in certain spots. It ruined my fun but they seemed pleased. They take use a mixture of 1/2 water and 1/2 ammonia and pour it where I had been working so hard. Then fill in all my hard work. Its really stinky and makes me not want to dig there anymore. I sometimes wonder what the big deal is. I just go and start digging somewhere else and they have to pour the icky stuff again. I've been considering taking up a different hobby.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Miko, Here's a tip for extra fun! Find some water (dish, bucket, rainy day) and get the ground wet - just knock it over- and then DIG! You'll get a big pile of cool ooey gooey mud that feels so good when you roll around on top of it! Of course afterward there's some yelling :roll: and (the part I hate :x ) you get squirted with the hose, but before then GOOD TIMES :lol: :lol: :lol:

Woofs and Licks,
Ebbe

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Way to go Miko :twisted: I wish you lived close we could have a digging good time. Yesterday I dug a hole by Mom's new trees and guess what I found...a great big stick....it was attached to the tree so I had to bite it off..Anyway, I gave it to Mom and she was MAD :twisted: Maybe you could help me find one that would make her happy. I like your mud face...that is how I am wearing my beard today also.

I had a great breakfast...dad left the lunch meat on the counter while he went to talk with mom.....it was the yummy...then they got out the peanut butter. I don't think the meat was for me :cry:

But on my walk this AM...a nice lady (Mary) was feeding bread to the birds...she gave me a piece...went well with the lunch meat...I thought there was something missing from my sandwich.

Any way...you keep digging girl! Woofs

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
While mom was on the phone yesterday, I thought I'd look for more buried treasure. The builder left shingles and bits of brick for me to find. And the clay is so cool and soothing between my toes!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
You guys are so cool! I wish we lived closer, we could dig a hole to China!
My mom has given up on us. She figures that our yard is going to look like a battle field anyway. We don't get it when she sighs and tries not to see our handiwork!
We have holes all over our back yard. Mom says that it is a good thing we live in the mountains. We store all of our toys in the various holes. Then they get covered up with dropping leaves. We forget about them and the next time we dig, we find them again! It's like Christmas!
Mom says that one of these days, when it rains a lot, our house is going to slide down the hill into the neighbor's house because we are digging out the supporting hillside.
We think she is being a bit dramatic.
Digging is a good sport...maybe we ought to ask them to add it to the Olympics! Bet Doodles would be right up there with Labs in the winner's circle!
Your friends, Bayley, Lexie, Rosie, Amelia and Dupree (the others don't share our fondness for digging...go figure.)

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Miko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow Iam so impressed, Jonah could have helped you
Us boys are good diggers too!!!!
Love your muddy face, but then I like a girl who can get down and dirty
Woof Woof

Denver

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WHO needs a rototiller when you have 1 or more doodles :?: :!: :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GEne...the more i look at that picture of MIKO the more i like her new look :wink: :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts