Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My DD is having her 8th B-Day party and has 4 of her BFFs over for a sleepover. Dante has been fabulous with all of the chaos and commotion. One of the girls has been bitten by a dog previously and initially was very afraid. After a few hours she is actually approaching Dante to pet him. They are screaming and running through the house and Dante is actually doing very good with his down stays as much as he would like to join in the fun. He also has not once jumped on anybody. I'm very proud of him - not bad for an almost 16 month old doodle. Now if I can only get the girls to settle in before 2 am so DH and I aren't cranky old people tomorrow!

Heather

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Heather I do NOT envy you hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
beenthere done that hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa
and i am sooooooo proud of Dante :D

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
ChasP505 said:
I deduced that one of the D's in DD is "daughter". What's the second D? And what's a BFF?
I believe the other "D" is "Darling" and "BFF" is "Best Friends Forever".

You go Dante! You should be very proud of yourself. Heather how didi you and your husband survive?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I survived! I only had to get up twice to talk to the girls - a gummy bear fight got a bit loud around midnight and a pillow fight got a bit out of hand near 1am but by 2 all was quiet. I met an 80 year old women yesterday at Target who told me that even after all these years she still has great memories of her sleepover parties and as tiring as it is for the parents it's something my daughter will treasure for the rest of her life. This morning they have been sliding down the stairs in sleeping bags having races - only two more hours to go!!

Heather

1 - 7 of 7 Posts