Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's bad enough being up at 4AM to feed the doods before work. I really could have done with out Jonah and Rumor in tune getting half in my lap and burping in my face! Not to be out done by the boys.......Miko (who resides under my computer desk) at the same time let off a extremely stinky room clearing fart! :shock: Do you know how hard it is to get up fast with 130# of doodle half in your lap! Yikes!! :lol: But I still love 'em!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Just think of it as a "doodle alarm clock" Gene!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Not your first choice of the many ways they express their love for you!!!!!! Oh Gene, sorry, I had to laugh! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Max lately like to do SBD's while i read in bed late at night :roll:
Dave's usually asleep by then and doesn't get to share the lovely aroma

i crack up, finding it funny.
oh the other one is when Beau and Max are at my feet while i am behind the computer and have a tooting contest :roll:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
I'm lucky Annabelle rarely does that, now Heidipooh,one of our choc lab babies we had could clear a room and she would just look around like which one of you did that and get up and leave lol - gotta love 'em

G

·
hahaha. Maya and her smelly butt have gotten much better since switching to Wellness. I still do call her Stinkers though.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Gene ---your doodles , almost sounds like the saying"the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" :shock: :wink: 8) :lol: :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts