·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hahahahahahaha! Hellooooooooooooo!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Boy..we've got a long way to go to hit 66!!! So far only 10!! :cry: Come on people!!! :D :D

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm BBQ'ing steaks.........lol :lol: My husband thinks I'm rather starnge tonight. Cooking dinner and chatting.....well....I guess he's right! :lol:
Bogart is at the vet yet.. :(

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I'm here! All three of mine have passed out for the night and are scatterd all over my living room! Careful when you get up off the couch at my house - you'll trip over a dog!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I'm here too...both dogs fast asleep..Molly under the table, raleigh by the side of my chair! Agghhhh....peace and quiet!!! hahahahahaha

·
Registered
448 Posts
Here! Nicky has flopped down on the floor next to me, which is what he usually does when I use the computer.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BBQ'ing steaks.
Bogie could've come home BUT...I had a bad day (work etc) and hubby wasn't going to be around.
I called the evt and they said he's doing fine, but they went back to saying he needed to be watched closely.. :roll: So, we decided one more day of healing would be good for him. I'll have him by noon tomorrow.......YAY!
I sooo miss him!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
hahaha...I totally forgot, but managed to be here near 9 anyway :) Stupid me was thinking "wow, there are so many people online"...HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HAHAHHAHA! LEslie that's funny!
Well lets just stay logged in! It doesn't necessarily have to be between 9-9:30PM........HEY! Maybe gene will get home from work and see us all here hahahaha!
Going to eat FAST!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
A small turnout it appears to bad.

Marley is sound asleep, after a day at day care. And DW and I are quietly celebrating my Birthday after a good dinner and a couple of cocktails. Watching the weather. All local networks have become "The Weather Channel", reporting all weather related stories since about 3PM. Flooding is out of control. Rivers overflowing, closing and wiping out streets, trees and anything else that gets into its path. Many homes damaged. Over the weekend we 4 houses along the Wisconsin River just fell into the river. This is flooding I have never seen before locally. We are safe and staying dry. The tornado warnings have been lifted finally and the sirens have not gone off a couple of hours. May even see some sun this weekend!!! :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Stay safe Greg! It's been really bad in so many areas.
When I went for my RUN tonight, I took a different route. There are blocks and blocks of my neighbors still out of power. :(

·
Registered
968 Posts
Yikes, I'm late! Aww, not too many people on. :( Guess we didn't make the record? What was the largest number we got tonight?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts